War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody in the hyena vs pit bull thread said that dillashaw and Cody together could take Stipe. I said I am not sure. One really tough guy can take out many others. Imagine a real fight. Stipe would put one of them out with the first shot. I don't know if they could even get Stipe down.

Somebody in the hyena vs pit bull thread said that dillashaw and Cody together could take Stipe. I said I am not sure. One really tough guy can take out many others. Imagine a real fight. Stipe would put one of them out with the first shot. I don't know if they could even get Stipe down.

It'd have to be a relatively precise shot. He's not putting people out with just any strike, it doesn't work that way.

And he's gonna get that strike on the first one while having to keep eyes in two directions? Not likely.

It'd have to be a relatively precise shot. He's not putting people out with just any strike, it doesn't work that way.

And he's gonna get that strike on the first one while having to keep eyes in two directions? Not likely.

Well real fights don't happen in wide open defined spaces. Let's take the average bouncer. They are tougher and bigger than the average guy. Overeem can take out 5 at once.

He will just go after whichever one he chooses first and maul him.

Well real fights don't happen in wide open defined spaces. Let's take the average bouncer. They are tougher and bigger than the average guy. Overeem can take out 5 at once.

He will just go after whichever one he chooses first and maul him.

Ah, let's move the goalpost from rwo trained fighters. Concession accepted on that one.

Now, in this new instance, he gets apprenended by the other 4.

Assuming you're referring to some real life incident that had happened. Unless they all converged on them at the same time, which they didnt, because we all have heard about it some guy just took for 5 people rushing him at the same time, that's not a 5 on 1. That's a string of one-on-ones or two on ones at best.

So this has nothing to do with the original scenario

Two top 135lb fighters take out any HW on the planet > 95% in a straight up 2 v 1 fight. The only chance the HW has is a one-shot KO immediately, and generously I give that at most 5%.

Two top 135lb fighters take out any HW on the planet > 95% in a straight up 2 v 1 fight. The only chance the HW has is a one-shot KO immediately, and generously I give that at most 5%.

Well you also think you could kick in the NFL so...

It's like fighting a pack of dogs. Grab the first one as fast as you can and snap his neck. Kill him on the spot. Put your fingers in his nostrils and pull up as hard as you can and literally rip the guy's face off. All can be done in a few seconds. Won't even have to fight the other guy. He will be running away.

If Dillashaw and tat guy bumped into Stipe at a club and spilled beer on him Stipe would wipe the barroom floor with them.

Man, if I had super powers killing would be an art form to me. Like on True Blood.

Jaime Lannister: He was a painter. A painter who only used red.I couldn't imagine being able to fight like that. Not back then. And to help him do it, to be a part of something that perfect. I don't need to explain how that felt, not to you.

If Dillashaw and tat guy bumped into Stipe at a club and spilled beer on him Stipe would wipe the barroom floor with them.
I think that situation would give him a way better chance because there are more random variables. A straight up fight? Almost no chance. A barroom fight, anybody has a better chance than normal to take out 2 guys.

I like that O'Malley kid. Can't fucking believe his opponant didn't make him stand. Lowest fight IQ thing I've ever seen.

Welcome to the Suga Show babayyyyyyy!

Funniest post-fight interview ever.

"Nothing alittle medicine can't fix at my afterparty!" as he lays in agony.

Gotta continue to go with Cyborg up until someone can prove that wrong. Here's to a great fight.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I think that situation would give him a way better chance because there are more random variables. A straight up fight? Almost no chance. A barroom fight, anybody has a better chance than normal to take out 2 guys.

I've said before there should be an Elevator Fight League. Who is the toughest guy in an elevator. Tell me Cormier vs Rumble in an elevator wouldnt be fun. Hunt vs Lesnar. etc

I think Stipe would beat those 2 guys in an elevator.

Another thing the UFC should do is like NBA All Star Weekend. It would be fun. Tug of wars. Races. See who can punch the hardest. Stuff like that.

I have no interest in this card at all.

I've said before there should be an Elevator Fight League. Who is the toughest guy in an elevator. Tell me Cormier vs Rumble in an elevator wouldnt be fun. Hunt vs Lesnar. etc

I think Stipe would beat those 2 guys in an elevator.
lol

I couldn't imagine having to deal with Jones' elbows in an elevator. Stipe would probably get grapplefucked pretty easily by two bantamweights tbh. I give that less of a chance than a bar fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back