Would you put jones above Gsp and say he's the goat if he didn't popped for steroid??

This post is a classic example of how logic goes right out the window when someone nutthugs a fighter, and has too much emotional dependence on them.

So now NOT being able to finish your opponent, is more dominant than actually finishing them?

giphy.gif
Finishes deceive. Do you think Kevin Randleman was a better striker than CroCop? Looks like you are the nutthugger, time you put your brain back together now.

Do people actually believe that anyone at the top of the sport is clean?

I’m not a Jones fan btw. So don’t even play that shit.

In regards to the the UFC, absolutely I would. But as things stand, I don't.

Jon Jones failed drug tests ...... GSP never did ...... there's a difference

{<hhh]

If you take Jon Jones in his prime and put him up against GSP in his prime, GSP gets curb stomped 97/100 times. Jon Jones is a cheating piece of shit but he is the best mma fighter of all time.
Probably because one is a big LHW while the other is just a WW.

I bet Mighty mouse would get curb stomped by Francis NGannou.

Logic, not even once.

Losses:
Gsp: 2
Jones : 1(0 if you don't that)

Winner: jones

Top wins:
Jones: Gus,Dc(x2),glover,machida,Evans,vitor,shogun,rampage,bader,osp
Gsp: jake shield, Hughes x2,alves,condit,koscheck x2,bisping,nick Diaz,Hendricks,bj penn x2,fitch

Gus > condit.
Bj penn > Dc
Machida > Diaz
Alves = broken hand vitor
Koscheck > evans
Shogun >bisping
Fitch >osp (I know they fight nothing alike)
Hendricks > rampage
Jake shield?? Hughes?? Glover??

Winner: tie?Gsp?
Title defenses:
Gsp:9
Jones:9

Winner: tie

Extra:
Multi division champ: gsp
Jones finished opponents more
I don't put Jon above GSP because Jon did not remain at the top for as long as GSP did.
But I don't put GSP at the top because Fedor and Silva did, and won more decisively than he did.

Losses:
Gsp: 2
Jones : 1(0 if you don't that)

Winner: jones

Top wins:
Jones: Gus,Dc(x2),glover,machida,Evans,vitor,shogun,rampage,bader,osp
Gsp: jake shield, Hughes x2,alves,condit,koscheck x2,bisping,nick Diaz,Hendricks,bj penn x2,fitch

Gus > condit.
Bj penn > Dc
Machida > Diaz
Alves = broken hand vitor
Koscheck > evans
Shogun >bisping
Fitch >osp (I know they fight nothing alike)
Hendricks > rampage
Jake shield?? Hughes?? Glover??

Winner: tie?Gsp?
Title defenses:
Gsp:9
Jones:9

Winner: tie

Extra:
Multi division champ: gsp
Jones finished opponents more

Even with the steroids he's far ahead GSP in the GOAT list.

i've seen GSP tap and get knocked out. i've never seen jones do either of those things.

Do people actually believe that anyone at the top of the sport is clean?

I’m not a Jones fan btw. So don’t even play that shit.
Chubby basement dwelling losers can't fathom the thought of top level athletes being clean because the only time they have trained in their life was when they had to go up the stairs to the kitchen.

That's why anytime they see someone with abs on TV or anyone with a somewhat good physique they accuse them of being on steroids.

yeah...but multiples PED offense

Chubby basement dwelling losers can't fathom the thought of top level athletes being clean because the only time they have trained in their life was when they had to go up the stairs to the kitchen.

That's why anytime they see someone with abs on TV or anyone with a somewhat good physique they accuse them of being on steroids.

Oh shut the fuck up you self righteous dipshit.

Testing until USADA was a joke. If you did not juice you’d risk giving your opponent a significant advantage.

He popped twice.

But, if suspending reality is your thing...

Lucille-Ball-Grossed-Out-Reaction-Gif-On-I-Love-Lucy.gif

This isn’t a movie. I prefer to deal in reality.

jones is above GSP

no matter if he pops

just watch his fights and you´ll realize the real meaning of violence and bad intentions

gsp lacks of violence and bad intentions.. he is an athlete more than a fighter

jones is above GSP

no matter if he pops

just watch his fights and you´ll realize the real meaning of violence and bad intentions

gsp lacks of violence and bad intentions.. he is an athlete more than a fighter

Jones stopped finishing fights the minute he started fighting guys that are his size and not washed up. In fact his only finish that that meets those criterias he managed to test positive.

GSP finished the old crop of WW exactly like Jon did, in equally impressive fashion. He also finished the smaller WWs with ease.

Fact is they have an almost identical resume. Only one of them is a proven cheater though.

Back