I humbly sacrifice myself to Sherdog's epic shoopers

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
In short, what I've been doing is this.

-No Sugar, with the exceptions of items with very little sugar. Also avoid sucralose, which is just as bad, used as a loophole in items marketed as 'Sugar Free.'
-Replace beer and soda (including diet soda), for water, tea, coffee, and unsweetened almond milk.
-For food, eat exclusively meat. Pork, beef, chicken, and turkey. There's a few sugar-free yogurts and protein bars. Oh, and string cheese is a great snack.

Give that a shot for a week and let me know how you feel.

Eating exclusively meat is a horrible idea

I have a pretty good memory. It’s what I’m known for lol. The bald head sent me flashbacks. If I’m not mistaking, I though you also said you were a welder and If I remember correctly you said you dated a Cajun woman.
GSM_3.jpg

How tall are you? You look good for 200. Keep up the awesome work!

But please don’t take any pics with your crouch on the counter.

@GearSolidMetal I'm looking into a sugar-free diet plan. Not that I ever stick with these things, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

Don't go cold-turkey, go into it progressively over the course of a few weeks.

Two of my favorite sugar-free products, in addition to meat -

Mix two packets into a gallon of bottled water, and you'll have your daily gallon of water to drink.

f429d622-d5c9-4e31-861e-f75965bb3553_1.320df14343cb8aee1fea0cf82e785aa6.jpeg

22 grams of protein, per serving.
Zero sugar.
Zero sweeteners.
And it's very tasty and filling.

20 grams of protein.
There's zero sugar, but it doesn't taste like there's no sugar.

c997f367-624f-4075-b7bf-a133c16b1fcf_1.82378b134729649acd6cf3031a1a8471.jpeg

Technically, string cheese has 1 gram of sugar per stick. But, when it's just 1 gram that's practically nothing compared to soda and other products.

And some lunch meat as 1 or 2 grams of sugar per serving - don't worry about that either.

I'm doing a sugar-free diet, but it's not worth getting religious about it. A few small semantical differences are irrelevant.

How tall are you? You look good for 200. Keep up the awesome work!

But please don’t take any pics with your crouch on the counter.

6'0
Thank you!
Will do! Much appreciated!

And I will definatley post more pics of my entire crotch on the counter!

You look like you get down with the sickness

daviddraimandisturbedlightvid_638.jpg

Don't go cold-turkey, go into it progressively over the course of a few weeks.

Two of my favorite sugar-free products, in addition to meat -

Mix two packets into a gallon of bottled water, and you'll have your daily gallon of water to drink.

f429d622-d5c9-4e31-861e-f75965bb3553_1.320df14343cb8aee1fea0cf82e785aa6.jpeg

22 grams of protein, per serving.
Zero sugar.
Zero sweeteners.
And it's very tasty and filling.

20 grams of protein.
There's zero sugar, but it doesn't taste like there's no sugar.

c997f367-624f-4075-b7bf-a133c16b1fcf_1.82378b134729649acd6cf3031a1a8471.jpeg

Technically, string cheese has 1 gram of sugar per stick. But, when it's just 1 gram that's practically nothing compared to soda and other products.

And some lunch meat as 1 or 2 grams of sugar per serving - don't worry about that either.

I'm doing a sugar-free diet, but it's not worth getting religious about it. A few small semantical differences are irrelevant.

Nice. Thanks.

In short, what I've been doing is this.

-No Sugar, with the exceptions of items with very little sugar. Also avoid sucralose, which is just as bad, used as a loophole in items marketed as 'Sugar Free.'
-Replace beer and soda (including diet soda), for water, tea, coffee, and unsweetened almond milk.
-For food, eat exclusively meat. Pork, beef, chicken, and turkey. There's a few sugar-free yogurts and protein bars. Oh, and string cheese is a great snack.

Give that a shot for a week and let me know how you feel.

No vegetables? Where are you getting your fiber and vitamins?

You kind of remind me of Karl from sling blade a little bit.

That would be a great photoshop.

Back