PWD 550: The PWD is harder to keep up with than Raw

What match are you most looking forward too at Mania

• New Day vs Usos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bar vs Revival (Possibly including the Club)

• Nia vs Alexa

• Bayley vs Sasha (maybe)

• Cena vs Taker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to JCE with JR in the morning when the rabbit woke me up. I was back to sleep within 5 mins of JR coming on.

nxhRC156QBoRvq2xco0AZjshzD5k6xahvQT-bjJpZsE.jpg
lawd have mercy

I would but on the 23rd our team has a tournament and I’m running class Friday night, I’ll see what I can get cleared up with my schedule by then
haha im just messing with you man. my gf goes to law school at depaul and her birthday is the 23rd so im coming to visit .
i'll have to buy you a pizza one day to pay you back for all them damn likes!
{<redford}

edit: where do you train? maybe i'll stop in and roll

P-u9nbezDBkl58ViuHFbXZiFUp_E3lhLYToAue9LjSE.jpg

ill be there in person

According to wrestlinginc.com, a Twitter user stated that “Lex Luger & Davey Boy Smith were everyone a kid from the 90s wanted as a tag team.” Scott Hall responded to this tweet, which is now deleted, writing, “You mean failed single wrestlers.” Smith’s daughter, Georgia Smith, fired back with the following…

F**k you [Scott Hall], my Dad was not a failed man in ANY way. Don’t have the fondest memories of you as a child, & haven’t seen much recently that makes me think you’ve changed. 3 of your 5 best matches involved my family, & you didn’t win one of them.

Smith’s wife, Diana Hart-Smith, also commented…

Well said @georgiasmith87 & I say @SCOTTHALLNWO overrates himself. He’s a jealous, bitter wrestler who hated taking bumps, never went off his feet, was lucky he got anywhere in wrestling w/his limited mentality & technical ability, but no limit to all of his fears aka weak!

— Diana Hart (@DianaHartSmith) March 8, 2018

According to wrestlinginc.com, a Twitter user stated that “Lex Luger & Davey Boy Smith were everyone a kid from the 90s wanted as a tag team.” Scott Hall responded to this tweet, which is now deleted, writing, “You mean failed single wrestlers.” Smith’s daughter, Georgia Smith, fired back with the following…

F**k you [Scott Hall], my Dad was not a failed man in ANY way. Don’t have the fondest memories of you as a child, & haven’t seen much recently that makes me think you’ve changed. 3 of your 5 best matches involved my family, & you didn’t win one of them.

Well said @georgiasmith87 & I say @SCOTTHALLNWO overrates himself. He’s a jealous, bitter wrestler who hated taking bumps, never went off his feet, was lucky he got anywhere in wrestling w/his limited mentality & technical ability, but no limit to all of his fears aka weak!

I would say smith is far from a failed wrestler. Never broke through to champion and lived up to his potential but he could always easily be inserted into the main event scene.

I'm glad I had the good foresight to travel back a decade and a half before either Mandy or I was born to have my good friend Barry Manilow sing the song I wrote about her.

Now I'm singing about a woman named Mandy or a man named Andy.

3 of his 5 best matches? I guess if I were to think of Halls best matches, I can’t recall Hart family members being a part of any of them. Lol

Bret’s book made Diana seem like the absolute worst

3 of his 5 best matches? I guess if I were to think of Halls best matches, I can’t recall Hart family members being a part of any of them. Lol

Did they adopt Shawn into the hart fam or something ?

The title match against Bret at RR93. That's the only one I can think of.

Hall probably forgot how over Luger was in 97.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back