PWD 550: The PWD is harder to keep up with than Raw

What match are you most looking forward too at Mania

• New Day vs Usos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bar vs Revival (Possibly including the Club)

• Nia vs Alexa

• Bayley vs Sasha (maybe)

• Cena vs Taker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yRtEFfY3nQgWX53_3gHkzwYKKXdkB2SXOhK0ktAivSo.jpg

<DCrying>
The worst thing about this pic is that's a replica (the real one is hanging in HHH's office).

The Rocky montage was awesome on the recent episode. We know wrestling is stupid, they know that we know, so they play into it. Unlike the WWE who still think we need a face/heel dynamic for wrestling to be good and wrestlers to be over.

He just beat Braun clean and is main eventing Mania where he will presumably go over clean

And they'll make him look like a shlemiel doing it.

The worst thing about this pic is that's a replica (the real one is hanging in HHH's office).

Harley could still break the lock off the door to that office with his bare hands.

Thank you for not putting a comma after "shit.." Not sure what's up with the PWD's very bad use of the "comma, Warrior."

{<huh}

A comma there would be correct, Bubba, just like the comma I used before your name was correct. A comma is to be used before a name when addressing a person (or dog, thing, etc.) directly.

I'm glad I could provide you with this grammar lesson regarding the vocative case, Bubba.

The Rocky montage was awesome on the recent episode. We know wrestling is stupid, they know that we know, so they play into it. Unlike the WWE who still think we need a face/heel dynamic for wrestling to be good and wrestlers to be over.
<VinceCa$h>

Happy Friday, savages. I was without power from Wednesday until this morning. Trees and power lines down everyone. Looks like a bomb went off just outside my neighborhood. I'm impressed (and happy) they got the power back on so quickly.

Holy crap the ad for Farcry 5 is awesome. Got that True Detective/Waco vibe to it.

Happy Friday, savages. I was without power from Wednesday until this morning. Trees and power lines down everyone. Looks like a bomb went off just outside my neighborhood. I'm impressed (and happy) they got the power back on so quickly.
Did you kill any of your neighbors?

It should be noted that people were saying Asuka had to win the Royal Rumble because if she didn’t she wouldn’t technically be undefeated anymore.

It’s like they forgot Eva Marie eliminated her in #1 contender for the NXT Women’s championship battle royale (w cheese)

Before Carmella dumped Eva Marie out to win it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back