Premier League Thread 2017/18 v86: Spurs Will Always Let You Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
*punk rock agender friend.

I only have one lol

she likes PVRIS too but she's a big tegan and sara/St Vincent fan
have you ever noticed how committed polyamorous couples are to giving unsolicited relationship advice?

have you ever noticed how committed polyamorous couples are to giving unsolicited relationship advice?

171927.jpg

@Concrete

before i go, i'll teach you about opioids from my own notes (legit are my own notes that I made lol):

Why are opioids so good at reducing this pain? Opioids act at the periphery, act at the dorsal root ganglia and importantly act at the interactions between the sensory neurons and the neurons of the dorsal horn, the synaptic transmission between them. At all these points, opioids inhibit neurotransmission, so they are inhibiting the effects of stimulation of these pain fibres, stimulation of the nerve cells in the dorsal root ganglia, and synaptic transmission between the pain fibres and the dorsal ganglia.

Ulimtatevily if oyu inhibit these sites, you inhibit information ascending to the spinal cord and to the brain. You still have a pain stimulus but you have lost the transmission so therefore you don’t perceive pain. Because it acts at multiple areas, it is powerful. Remember from the pain pathway, there is a descending inhibitory pain pathway, neurons in the brainstem from the raphe or periacquadactual grey matter, send neurons down to your spinal cord. These neurons inhibit pain information. These descending fibres inhibt the transmission of pain through the spinal cord. Eg stress induced analgesia. Soldiers on the battle field can take themselves to safety even with horrific wounds. They do this by controlling their pain, the stress response stimulates the inhibitory pathway, preventing pain stimulus from getting to the spinal cord, preventing pain going to the cortex so you don’t perceive the pain, so you can do what you need to do to survive. Opiods also potentiate this inhibitory pathway, if you have more inhibition of this pathway,you are preventing the information from being transmitted to the spinal cord and so there is less information going up the spinal cord to the brain. Opioids act in lots of different areas in the pain pathway, to reduce pain transmission.

night guys lol

food LOOMS. so hungry lols

so its mothers day tomorrow then. cant believe brits itt never brought it up

am in shit again

My partner, Gaz has been admitted to a psychiatric ward unfortunately, He has taken a real turn for the worse recently. Lovable madness became genuine madness. I logged into his acct to let whatever friends he had here know he was safe because he told me to- Just a few people here, a couple of other forums and on facebook. Me and his friend network are doing our best and will be there but he's quite far gone so there's times when you have to keep your distance. He is safe though.

Thanks x

Watching some MLS game and schweinsteiger just made shit of two guys before crossing an assist. He did something to piss off the crowd earlier but missed it.

I don't know any of you but he said this place was important to him and people looked out for him so I thought you might want to know but he is safe. He's been sectioned for three months but I've been told that usually gets overturned on appeal. But for now we don't know.

Thanks again.

Some brutal defending. Other team gave away a two goal lead and are losing 3-2.
Edit now 3-3, seven minutes to go.

I don't know any of you but he said this place was important to him and people looked out for him so I thought you might want to know but he is safe. He's been sectioned for three months but I've been told that usually gets overturned on appeal. But for now we don't know.

Thanks again.
Very sorry to hear that.

Tell him we are all pulling for him & look forward to sharing some laughs with him again when he gets himself straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back