Premier League Thread 2017/18 v87: Alcoholics FC United

Who drinks more alcohol from the Alcoholics FC United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Clear Winner @Deffid @El Che @EOW @FadeLess @Tobago Jones

My prime years are over. Pulled an all nighter last night/today. Almost threw up on my way home on the mere idea of drinking tonight before i go to bed, just couple of shots.
In comparison back in 2011, i pulled an all nighter and didnt eat for 24 hours. Drank from 6pm to 11pm and despite passing out + puking, i still found my way home + watched a movie after i got home.

EgJrVoe.gif
timestamped :)

@Clear Winner @Deffid @El Che @EOW @FadeLess @Tobago Jones

My prime years are over. Pulled an all nighter last night/today. Almost threw up on my way home on the mere idea of drinking tonight before i go to bed, just couple of shots.
In comparison back in 2011, i pulled an all nighter and didnt eat for 24 hours. Drank from 6pm to 11pm and despite passing out + puking, i still found my way home + watched a movie after i got home.

EgJrVoe.gif

Happens to the best of us, LAD. I haven't puked from drinking in years, but I have too many moments where I can't remember much of what happened. Thankfully I'm a happy drunk.

I've also entered the era of 3 day hangovers after a proper session. PEAK times for Cee Dubbs.

Took them for five days along with the pills. Did nothing at all, zero change. So went to him yesterday and he said continue for ten more days and then come back(for more meds). He also said I have the hearing of a 30 year old.

Usually if it doesn't go away within a few weeks then it's to stay for the long term. For years or forever. We're in the latter.
I don't listen through headphones any more, only through speakers, as it'll worsen due to loud noise.

What does your sound like?
Mine's something like a consistent trumpet and a fart lol. Bloody annoying.
lol wtf, no wonder youre pissed off with it. mine is just like a low humming noise. innocuous but obv dont want it to get any worse. only in my right ear too

Happens to the best of us, LAD. I haven't puked from drinking in years, but I have too many moments where I can't remember much of what happened. Thankfully I'm a happy drunk.

I've also entered the era of 3 day hangovers after a proper session. PEAK times for Cee Dubbs.
ktEFNM4.gif

Honestly, I think he acts too high and mighty as a pundit, same goes for Neville, Scholes, Keane, Ferdinand etc.
Let's agree to disagree then. I think Carra and Gary are great value. Especially together.

Afternoon guys

My FC Porto lost 1-0 against a shitty team last night, we are still top of the league but we are only 2 points ahead of Benfica.
giphy.gif

lol that guy on the megaphone calling the GK a cuck
then it got saved

he played himself

Honestly, I think he acts too high and mighty as a pundit, same goes for Neville, Scholes, Keane, Ferdinand etc.

Carragher ( :) ), Neville, Scholes, Keane and Ferdinand have 32 PREM titles between them. Their opinions hold more than the likes of Robbie Savage and Danny Murphy, imo. See Thierry Henry, Steve McManaman, Frank Lampard etc.

Of course they all are guilty of talking bollocks at times, but at least those with full trophy cabinets can at least pretend to know what they are talking about.

Last edited:
Absolute tears. Players that cried about Newcastle's Peter Beardsley (u23's coach) have been released. What a club.

Sky & BT need less ex players & more educated journalists & proper experts on their sports panels.

Ex players sound like snotty Bangladeshi football twitter trolls. Nevilles fortnight in Valencia exposed just how little they know.

Carragher ( :) ), Neville, Scholes, Keane and Ferdinand have 32 PREM titles between them. Their opinions hold more than the likes of Robbie Savage and Danny Murphy, imo. See Thierry Henry, Steve McManaman, Frank Lampard etc.

Of course they all are guilty of talking bollocks at times, but at least those with full trophy cabinets can at least pretend to know what they are talking about.

There's just this arrogance about them I don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back