Mighty Duck Johnson Dodges the Bullet that is TJ Dillashaw

Actively defending against bums

MM would get wrecked by the average sherdogger

KanechokeslamsReyMysterio.gif
<mma4>

MM will stall that fight for as long as possible. If they meet his money demands he will just move the goal post.

I say scrap his division if he won't accept. Also TJ deserves to be higher p4p than scaredymouse.

Tim Elliot in his UFC debut? Sure, he's deserving. TJ Dillashaw? No, he needs to prove himself.

Mighty Mouse is a pussy.

A pussy with a beautiful wife and millions of dollars but still a lame pussy.

Has he made more then 2 million fighting yet?

Not evening trolling but the dude makes next to nothing considering how long he's been champ

You guys are too worried about yourselfs and wanting to watch a good fight.

Dude wants more money, so pay the fucken guy, everyone knows ufc rips off their fighters yet you guys give him shit.

Fuck UFC’s under cutting fighters business model.

Que the guy that gona give me a state on his draw power, fuck your draw power pay the guy, you billionaire ufc fucks.

If MM drove more business he would get paid. You don't automatically deserve a huge pay check for just being champ - this is a business.

Strip him. Cut him.
Never was P4P anything.

I knew he'd never take the fight.

He could have made the fight happen but he chose to break some stupid record vs a guy nobody had heard of.

Tim Elliot in his UFC debut? Sure, he's deserving. TJ Dillashaw? No, he needs to prove himself.
That wasn't Elliott's debut. He won TUF and fought in the UFC before that. TJ hasn't even fought in the weight class.

If MM drove more business he would get paid. You don't automatically deserve a huge pay check for just being champ - this is a business.

U work for the ufc? They are billion dollar company pushing a little guy around. This is about MONEY, they have the money they saved on RIPPING off fighters for years. THEY CAN PAY. Fuck your ufc shilling

That wasn't Elliott's debut. He won TUF and fought in the UFC before that. TJ hasn't even fought in the weight class.
Haha oh my bad, I forgot his losing streak that got him booted from the organization lol

U work for the ufc? They are billion dollar company pushing a little guy around. This is about MONEY, they have the money they saved on RIPPING off fighters for years. THEY CAN PAY. Fuck your ufc shilling

Do you not understand the basic premise of why guys like McGregor get a load of cash and MM doesn't?

No one is forcing MM to fight, man. He chose this business. Do you work for MM?

Life doesn't work that way, bro. You get paid what you are worth.

MM will stall that fight for as long as possible. If they meet his money demands he will just move the goal post.

I say scrap his division if he won't accept. Also TJ deserves to be higher p4p than scaredymouse.

As far as I understand it MM just wants to get paid and TJ has to make weight.

TJ has never fought at flyweight. I think thats whats stopping this from moving forward.

Haha oh my bad, I forgot his losing streak that got him booted from the organization lol

Its all good.

Mighty Duck was on Ariels show just now and said talks of the fight have gone dormant.

This guy shouldnt be on anybodies p4p list. He should be stripped of the title and benched for not taking a fight in his own weight class.

Mighty Duck Johnson needs to go.

Well then... I guess it's a good thing there's an entire division of 135'ers that the BW champ has gone out of his way to avoid fighting... so all is not lost.

I haven't heard what Johnson has said about a fight with TJ, but what TJ has said makes perfect sense as to why a rematch with Garbrandt right away doesn't make any sense.

A MM vs TJ fight, however, makes a lot of sense.

It makes sense in the sense that the fight wasn't one-sided at all and TJ is trying to get a fight with the smaller champion and avoid defending against the BW contenders and the guy who hurt him in his last fight. Is TJ rushing out to vacate his title and cut to Flyweight to challenge DJ? No... not a fucking chance will he do that. If he did, by all means... make the fight.

TJ will discredit DJ's accomplishments, but if he beat Mighty Mouse you can be damn sure he'll be boasting about beating a P4P dominant champ and proclaim himself one of the best of all time. He doesn't even have one defense on his current reign and he's doing everything in his power to get a fight outside of his division.

People hating on Mighty Mouse over this fight are fucking simpletons. The UFC can't find any Flyweights anywhere in this entire world who might be able to take DJ down, but they can create entire women's strawweight and featherweight divisions? GTFO of here.

TJ vs DJ is NOT even remotely close to the same as Stipe vs. DC. Both of those guys have defended and there's no real contenders ready to go.

DJ is scared of Dillashaw. It’s as simple as that.

And some people call that guy the GOAT? Lol

I haven't heard what Johnson has said about a fight with TJ, but what TJ has said makes perfect sense as to why a rematch with Garbrandt right away doesn't make any sense.

A MM vs TJ fight, however, makes a lot of sense.
pretty much DJ saying T.J. has to prove himself at 125 or DJ wanting a fight with someone else at 125. I understand T.J. not taken the fight with Cody at 222 due to the baby and not being in training camp but turning down the fight due to chasing after DJ is meh. I mean DJ vs T.J. is a good fight to be made but I understand DJ wanting to get paid for it too.

Back