Odd remarks and behavior from relative strangers

FierceRedBelt

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm not talking about running game at a bar or club just weird comments from boring everyday conversations.

There's mid-twenties waitress at a local restaurant I frequent whose told me some really odd stuff over the years.
-After dealing with her several times, during which time she acknowledged and referenced previous visits, she told me she struggles to remember people and then pretended to not recognize me ten minutes later.
-She's told me she was having a great time and it was really going well in her relationship. (?)
-She mentioned she parties with her boyfriend's family?
-(A few months later) She's working three jobs so she can start over in "big" city because this isn't good enough for her. (?) This wasn't to the tune of "I'm dreaming big" but more to the "this place sucks and so do you" tune.
-She's oscillated from being passive aggressively bitchy, super nice, to just apathetic in the lost puppy type of way.

I guess it's worth noting that all the girls who work at this place giggle when I come around. They have my order memorized for the most part so there's a little banter about that usually.

Another chick at this restaurant told me she had a UTI?
{<huh}<SelenaWow>

The food is good tough so I'm going to continue to go there.

I had my tax preparer make a comment that I didn't pre-open my W2 so she could be the one to get anthrax...this was last week by the way.

I had my tax preparer make a comment that I didn't pre-open my W2 so she could be the one to get anthrax...this was last week by the way.

I guess it depends on the tone I can see that being an attempt at humor.

I hate it when someone waves in my direction on the street and I wave back even though I don’t know them.

I hate it when someone waves in my direction on the street and I wave back even though I don’t know them.
89897.jpg

*gasp*

You should make your wife create a emoji/gif set.

I make a statement without words everytime i go out, brings the most awkward and sometimes most satisfying responses evah

I would hate to be harsh but I will any way, you are the creepy guy. They are intentionally telling you they are not interested while at the same time trying to be nice. If you look this much into interaction with a waitress, you are a desperado. I would never try to pick up a waitress, especially if I frequent the joint often, but if you have birds telling you that they have a urinary tract infection... Step back lad, you are being overbearing (they are mugging you off). Eat your food, enjoy it, and leave it at that. Nobody working wants to be hit on, unless you are Banderas. Who ask their waitress how their relation ship is going??? Bizarre

89897.jpg

*gasp*

You should make your wife create a emoji/gif set.
See what I mean? You are really creepy, I personally don't find anything wrong with that, but it turns women off instantly. Just think about it though... You just told someone to make his wife into an emoji set.. Come on my dude! And I should say I don't think you are actually creepy, you just come off that way, and women will instantly shut you down if you do. I'm sure you are a good guy, but sometimes you gotta change the way you act to get what you want.

What don't you have going on in your life where you remember your conversations with servers in shithole restaurants?

I would hate to be harsh but I will any way, you are the creepy guy. They are intentionally telling you they are not interested while at the same time trying to be nice. If you look this much into interaction with a waitress, you are a desperado. I would never try to pick up a waitress, especially if I frequent the joint often, but if you have birds telling you that they have a urinary tract infection... Step back lad, you are being overbearing (they are mugging you off). Eat your food, enjoy it, and leave it at that. Nobody working wants to be hit on, unless you are Banderas. Who ask their waitress how their relation ship is going??? Bizarre

Of course I'm the desperado but I'm not interested in regular waitresses only baristas. @Pugilistic

But it's worth noting I've never eaten my food there. I walk in place my order and while waiting for my card to process I say hello and these conversations have happened. I even leave until the food is prepared and quickly pick it up to avoid talking with them.

What don't you have going on in your life where you remember your conversations with servers in shithole restaurants?
It's the little “odd remarks” that we remember in life. If you ate ice cream everyday for a year, and on day 204 I came up to you and fondled your genitals while whispering to you that babies taste best, in 5 years which ice cream eating experience will you remember?

Of course I'm the desperado but I'm not interested in regular waitresses only baristas. @Pugilistic

But it's worth noting I've never eaten my food there. I walk in place my order and while waiting for my card to process I say hello and these conversations have happened. I even leave until the food is prepared and quickly pick it up to avoid talking with them.
You embrace your creepy-ness, as long as they reciprocate! Do your thing! You are lying though obviously. There is no room for the conversations you say happened so either you are lying about one or the other. Who has these kind of conversations while in a sit down joint much less take out, I guess its all in your dream. Sleep well lad

See what I mean? You are really creepy, I personally don't find anything wrong with that, but it turns women off instantly. Just think about it though... You just told someone to make his wife into an emoji set.. Come on my dude! And I should say I don't think you are actually creepy, you just come off that way, and women will instantly shut you down if you do. I'm sure you are a good guy, but sometimes you gotta change the way you act to get what you want.

I'm well acquainted with @koolinkunming as a poster. I think he'll agree it's not an off the wall comment or out of normal behavior for him.

You're probably right though but I just want my dinner and unless small time talk instead of standing in silence is a really bad move I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

I'm well acquainted with @koolinkunming as a poster. I think he'll agree it's not an off the wall comment or out of normal behavior for him.

You're probably right though but I just want my dinner and unless saying small time talk instead of standing in silence is a really bad move I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.
@koolinkunming gets off on people thinking his wife is hot. Which you do, so he likes you

You're probably right though but I just want my dinner and unless small time talk instead of standing in silence is a really bad move I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.
Sorry mods, I'm having conversation with an autistic. Let the gentlemen resume, I gave my advice to an autistic loner, the lad didn't want to listen. I tried :)

I have no idea what's going on in this thread.
None of us do, so welcome to the party.

Anyway, when I was 16, me and two friends dropped acid and ended up going to Denny’s. During the time we were there, we all 3 ended up in the janitor’s closet talking to ourselves. Our waitress came and opened the door at some point and asked if we wanted refills on our drinks and a new ashtray and then just closed the door and left us to talk to ourselves. It was an odd experience all around.

Even worse is when you realize they were waving at someone behind you!

As for weird things people say, I met a lady for the first time recently and she asked me if I had any friends for her daughter. Which isn't exactly strange, but she went on to tell me her daughter was getting too fat to attract men, but daughter thought it was OK because she was still a virgin and that's all that men wanted from her. I told her I have an identical twin and he would be coming by tomorrow to meet the daughter ;) She said, OK! lol

Back