• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWd 554 Bubba Mania is runnin wild

Best bat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Hitman guitar squeal*

There was a new natural titty stripper today that blew the other one out of the water. Titties weren't as big, but were perfect and body was overall better. Perfect Natural Stripper ("PNS") was born tonight, and it was like the heavens opened up and Jesus of Nazreth himself told me, "You should play with those bad boys, SocraticMethod. Blessed be."

And she loved my monacle.

There was a new natural titty stripper today that blew the other one out of the water. Titties weren't as big, but were perfect and body was overall better. Perfect Natural Stripper ("PNS") was born tonight, and it was like the heavens opened up and Jesus of Nazreth himself told me, "You should play with those bad boys, SocraticMethod. Blessed be."

And she loved my monacle.

let’s recap

• Batjester threatening to plant a mango tree in Struggle’s mom’s cunt
  • Book of Nash
  • Death of WCW
  • Austin being a wife beater
  • Black Panther and cultural relativism
  • Ultimate Warrior being an asshole
  • Forgiving the Hulkster
  • Looking for who tried to frame The Juice
  • Vince McMahon creampieing HBGhey marble anuses
  • Falsedawn’s life story
  • SJWs attacking Gal Gadot for being an ableist
  • Mexicans in Arizona
  • Global N Bomb unity

What no recap of the new Avengers trailer....for fucking shame PWD!

- Gotta take a quick pause for the cause and give thanks to TRUE CAR

- Were out here at 123 gimmick street

Any other Stone Cold-isms from his podcast? lol
Swig of beer for the working man.

You will some day. Or you'll marry some Southern belle with serious plantation money.
Fingers crossed. I would even let her slide on my D cup minimum requirements for that

tenor.gif

You know I'm playing!

The first time someone called me a n-word I was confused.
I am white and he was black.
We were were both about 10 years old playing pop warner football.

Same thing happened to me. I was playing o-line, turned and told the black kid next to me, "I think he's talking to you." We laughed so hard that the dude got right past us and crushed our running back. We apologized and explained. He found the humor in it.

What about a horse with a gun?

Like this?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Catching up (quit watching round 2002 when I enlisted) with the WWE Network
So are you catching up from 2002? We can save u a few years here or at least months

Same thing happened to me. I was playing o-line, turned and told the black kid next to me, "I think he's talking to you." We laughed so hard that the dude got right past us a crushed our running back. We apologized and explained. He found the humor in it.

Like this?

giphy.gif

Marshall Brave Starr !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back