A great example of fox’s hypocrisy and it’s lack of integrity -Trump vs.obama

I Can’t for the life of me watch news tv anymore (msnbc aswell) and this is case in point. I prefer reading anyway but damn man Is there One righty on sherdog ,or trump supporter who can atleast be honest and admit this is some pretty disingenuous shit.

I’d also like to note:

please feel free to post a vid of left wing vids that show the same level of dishonest hypocrisy..I don’t care for lefty news much either but I don’t see this level of blatant about facing on their shows.

It's called politics. The left flip flop even worse.

People have been saying for years "journalism is dead". It seems for the news networks it's all about getting the most extreme talking points out there for their viewership. I think it's part of why we have such a wide political divide.

Trump gives them and everyone lots of material. Whereas Obama didn't give anyone remotely as much material for critics to attack him, but Fox still attacked him for dam near everything.

Fancy Dijon mustard burger lover exposed.

This was a thing

Fox has the best looking women. CNN's are ok and MSNBC is the most androgynous.

People have been saying for years "journalism is dead". It seems for the news networks it's all about getting the most extreme talking points out there for their viewership. I think it's part of why we have such a wide political divide.

The right has become a fucking succubus...........to our society and our money.

This is going to end bad and the left will clean up after you fucks per usual.

Wrong again.

fox

Can't see pic bro.

The right has become a fucking succubus...........to our society and our money.

This is going to end bad and the left will clean up after you fucks per usual.

So aggressive towards me ouch. I'm no fan of the crazy right either. I just feel that we seem to get more play out of the extremes on both sides. That's what makes better news.

fox news is biased? the hell you say

So aggressive towards me ouch. I'm no fan of the crazy right either. I just feel that we seem to get more play out of the extremes on both sides. That's what makes better news.

It makes for great headlines but the people suffer.

Next up is cutting SS and Medicare!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!

Coupled with that the stock market is twitchy as fuck because of NO fucking plan for foreign policy and a TRADE WAR with TARIFFS that make no sense and have no end game.

I could pick a high school kid with interest in Gov't and he would be miles better than Trump. There is no part of Trump's presidency that has gone well.

Tell us how CNN and MSN are more biased. Post a video. I'll wait.

Or I'll keep on busting you up. Either way.
you really believe that don't you? now talk about trumps wiener more like the last thread where you "got me". only one of us is focusing on the first wiener

It makes for great headlines but the people suffer.

Next up is cutting SS and Medicare!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!

Coupled with that the stock market is twitchy as fuck because of NO fucking plan for foreign policy and a TRADE WAR with TARIFFS that make no sense and have no end game.

I could pick a high school kid with interest in Gov't and he would be miles better than Trump. There is no part of Trump's presidency that has gone well.

..... I'm not a trump fan at all. So like I said no I have no idea about this aggressive stance towards me all of a sudden.

I call trump out all the time. Can't think of a single time I've ever took Trumps side on anything he has done. I didn't want Hillary, but that definitely doesn't make me a fan of Trump. Even my profile pic is making fun of the trumptroopers on here.

Last edited:
i will defend them in a roundabout way (except for Hannity who is obnoxious). this isnt news. its commentators. so when one of their hosts says how horrible it is that obama said he would meet with him, you cant turn around and say fox news is being hypocritical when a totally different host applauds it. in theory, each of these hosts should have their own unique opinions, and not be bound what others say.

that said, you are fooling yourself if you think a single network has no agenda

..... I'm not a trump fan at all. So like I said no I have no idea about this aggressive stance towards me all of a sudden.

I call trump out all the time. Can't think of a single time I've ever took Trumps side on anything he has done. I didn't want Hillary, but that definitely doesn't make me a fan of Trump. Even my profile pic is making fun of the trumptroopers on here.

You don't see the danger so you don't speak out.

Back