Ivanka Trump acting like she is Secretary of State.

Your comment is nonsensical. He said she's not qualified to be a secretary. Someone with a degree from the most prestigious business college on earth is more than qualified to be a secretary.

You're right.
She's definitely qualified to be somebody's secretary.

That was the issue, right ?

<LordRoose>

Ivanka is a women doing big things in a society dominated by men! Don’t be mean to her guys! Even if she is doing “gray area” shit, be nice. Please!!

All this administration is a bunch of rich, out-of-touch, spoiled arseholes LARPing as heads of state. If Murka has any shred of decency left they'll impeach Trump.

Oh. This whole family is going down in flames. They think that this is Trump inc. - It’s not.

They are fucked. It’s only a matter of time.

Let’s watch.
Nope wrong and thats the problem
They are enriching themsleves and the elite while they can, this term is a smash and grab for the trumps !
This isnt damaging at all for them as they have fuck all shame and seem untouchable by the systems in place to stop this corruption
They are making out like bandits and while its all looking like some backward african nation theres fuck all you can do til hes gone ...shit theres still a hardcore thatl defend this shit!!!!

I'd hit that so hard, I'd make The Donald jealous:)

26mjll.jpg

Make sense to have people you trust. She is pretty. Now you guys like 3rd world

Donald Trump graduated from Wharton. Color me supremely unimpressed with name dropping that school like it means anything when you are a legacy.

Was is hyperbole to say she is unqualified to be a secretary - absolutely. But she is ABSOLUTELY not qualified to be acting as Secretary of State, or as a diplomat in any capacity. You latch on to the hyperbole to attack as if it wasn't obvious from the get go, but will not comment on the larger fact that she is wholly unqualified to have any role in the government over WH Intern even with her fancy Wharton education. I'm quite certain that near every intern in the WH probably has Ivy on their diplomas.

must be fun to play government..

I don't know about the American system, but in the UK, a lot of the heavy lifting is done by professional civil servants. Governments make grand statements, while these men and women quietly get on with the real day to day work of running the country. You wouldn't recognise them if you bumped into them on the street, but they have far more power than many politicians who are household names.

There is an old joke in the Civil Service; when a crisis happens and everyone is scrambling to put out the flames, they will smile and tell each other,

"Thank God it's only a game!";)

It's once again time to play America's favorite fun game,
*entire crowd chants*
"If OBAMA did it!"

Good. She even looks the part.

rs_634x1024-170120131547-634.Ivanka-Trump-Inauguration-Washington-DC.kg.012017.jpg
She looks amazing - I’m sure she’ll do a great job!

Doesn't say anything about her acting as secretary of state. Its a friendly invite.

The CEO of Chase bank doesn't send his kid in as a company REPRESENTATIVE. If it were anything less, the press release would be Ivanka went on vacation in XYZ.

this thread is a feeding frenzy of supposition, paintbrushing and hysteria.

I like to make up things too.
Well that's you then.

I am stating the obvious, namely that she is not qualified to be representing the US as a defacto Diplomat, and is only where she is at because of nepotism.

Well that's you then.

I am stating the obvious, namely that she is not qualified to be representing the US as a defacto Diplomat, and is only where she is at because of nepotism.
You're stating what you've been conditioned to say.

Back