Premier League Thread 2017/18 v89: Salah edition

Who would you have in your team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
some fucking cunt keeps spamming my uni email with her shit fucking event

fuck off

if i say fuck off everyone else will see me saying it to her but im sure they're thinking the same

fuckign cunt

surprised i havent alreaady

i have a short ufse

Morata goal. No doubt he’ll be hitting that 30 goal mark that @Rawex predicted.

Perfect timing, too, as he’s on pace to do it right before the start of the Euros.

he must be hanging out with Yerry Mina lately.

tumblr_onkpbxGXqX1w5lppvo1_540.gif

arW3YQ.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

lol

I get the first two, but who is Frenzy, and Carl Drogo.

I picked Kane.

And why arent centre forwards getting taller and taller?

Currently the best centre forwards are around 6ft or under. Higuain, Cavani, Suarez, Aguero, Firmino, Icardi, Lewandowski, Immobile, Zaza, even Dries effing mertens are on the teams doing the best.

Right now only Lukaku is doing well out of the tall centre forwards. Ok Kane is another one. But you think being very tall is an advantage for crosses, and headers. The goalie can stick his arms out, so your neck and head need to be as high as possible.

giphy.gif

Cardiff or Swansea?
I put this on list of questions I wanted asked of the British woman interviewing to nanny the littler Js.

Unfortunately, Mrs. J scrapped it after she told her she wasn’t a footy fan. :mad:

I put this on list of questions I wanted asked of the British woman interviewing to nanny the littler Js.

Unfortunately, Mrs. J scrapped it after she told her she wasn’t a footy fan. :mad:
It would be a great way to weed out any unfit nannies.

If she says Swansea then you know that not only are your kids in the hands of a scumbag, but you would probably return home to find your electronics missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back