PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Megadeth headline a show a the Electric Factory, and they were awesome. I saw them open for Motley Crue at an amphitheater and it was like they didn't give a shit since it wasn't their tour and totally phoned it in. Metallica has ranged from just good to completely amazing the four times I've seen them. Slayer rocked when I saw them, but it was a shorter set because it was part of a festival. According to my 15-year-old nephew, the Big 4 are going to be doing a tour together next year.

I saw Megadeth by complete luck.

I was out in town doing stuff, and there's a guy stood going "Tickets! Tickets!" And I said "Who too?" and he said "Megadeth!" I said "I'll take one", so I went to see Megadeth in a suit.

I've told the Metallica story. When they were supported by Machine Head, and all you could hear of Machine Head's set was "DvvvvvvvDvvvvvvvDvvvvvvvvvvDvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv" because they turned everything up to make it as loud as possible. Then Metallica came out, played even louder than Machine Head, but were absolutely crystal clear.

Every now and again, I do events that needs an announcer and I do wonder what would Schiavone charge for this
What kind of events?
I'll do that shit for twice whatever Tony charges and be way more drunker when I get there
DEAL!!

I have been of the opinion that every 20 years or so we should sherman you people and remind you to know your roles

The whole damn War started cause a stupid ass Yankee threw a grenade into South Carolina. The South just retaliated by pulling the pin out and throwing it back.

You ever shoved these up your cornhole and then sat there tensely waiting for your butt sweat to activate the popping action and as each second passes the anticipation builds for that inevitable moment when the sweet stimulation of the sudden violent release finally comes and you're literally tingling with excitement as a volcano of joyous emotions starts to swirl inside you til you can hardly control yourself?
Asking for a friend

yeah, but only on camera

What kind of events?
I'll do that shit for twice whatever Tony charges and be way more drunker when I get there
DEAL!!
I do event planning and promotions so I do a wide variety of gigs. I’ve done everything from corporate parties to concerts to monster truck shows. I think I for sure need you emceeing a corporate gig

I saw Megadeth by complete luck.

I was out in town doing stuff, and there's a guy stood going "Tickets! Tickets!" And I said "Who too?" and he said "Megadeth!" I said "I'll take one", so I went to see Megadeth in a suit.

I've told the Metallica story. When they were supported by Machine Head, and all you could hear of Machine Head's set was "DvvvvvvvDvvvvvvvDvvvvvvvvvvDvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv" because they turned everything up to make it as loud as possible. Then Metallica came out, played even louder than Machine Head, but were absolutely crystal clear.

When I saw them in Philly the ticket had one opening act listed. The opener sucked balls (but in a bad way). But we tolerated that shit. Then after they got off, a second drum kit got wheeled out with Millionaire written on it, and the crowd went full on Roman Reigns reaction to there being a second supporting act. I don't think they were even that bad, but the crowd hated their fucking existence. Right at the end of the set some dude walked up close the stage and pegged the singer/guitar player in the chest with a half-full water bottle. He got kicked out. The poor bastard watched the two opening shit shows and got kicked out 15 minutes before Megadeth hit the stage.

Anyone else’s kids into this whole slime making madness???

All my damn Tupperware is filled with fucking slime.

7pzv7-fighter-we-are-all-one.jpg
Who is this guy?

When I saw them in Philly the ticket had one opening act listed. The opener sucked balls (but in a bad way). But we tolerated that shit. Then after they got off, a second drum kit got wheeled out with Millionaire written on it, and the crowd went full on Roman Reigns reaction to there being a second supporting act. I don't think they were even that bad, but the crowd hated their fucking existence. Right at the end of the set some dude walked up close the stage and pegged the singer/guitar player in the chest with a half-full water bottle. He got kicked out. The poor bastard watched the two opening shit shows and got kicked out 15 minutes before Megadeth hit the stage.

What kind of moron does that? Like he's thinking "Maybe if I chuck this at him, he'll end his set early, then I get Megadeth nice and early!"

I do event planning and promotions so I do a wide variety of gigs. I’ve done everything from corporate parties to concerts to monster truck shows. I think I for sure need you emceeing a corporate gig
Oh thats cool, sounds like an awesome job

Id be a dope ass monster truck announcer
SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!
You're ticket gets you a whole seat but youre only gonna need the edge!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back