PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember driving through flint once on my way to a wrestling tournament and my dad pointed out buicktown. Then I went back for work a few years ago and they showed me where it was torn down
It's amazing. Factories that have been torn down for decades that still have functional traffic lights for no fucking reason.

@Minotauro Rex we should start a sherdog advice podcast and members can call in. I’ll just tell them all to go fuckthemsleves until they can cum

Why do all these women stand like they are disabled

look bitch we can see you are hot without your steven hawking imitation
Gotta stick your ass out far as possible, make your legs look more toned and then twist the hips to make the waist look smaller. They got a whole bag of tricks man.

It's amazing. Factories that have been torn down for decades that still have functional traffic lights for no fucking reason.

i get pissed when I get stopped by those. Theres one on middlebelt near where I live that I get stuck at almost every day and almost every day I bitch about it

eRtRHYT.jpg

Gotta stick your ass out far as possible, make your legs look more toned and then twist the hips to make the waist look smaller. They got a whole bag of tricks man.

I know it just drives me crazy when its taken to the extreme

Want to impress me with your tits and ass ladies take that pic standing normal on flat feet and lets see what ya really got

You can barely speak english, the hell you get to be cohost!

Bay Bay!
I’m typing and speaking skills are not one of the same

Remember when that fish guy tried to do a video cast and I was the only one down but I was like not video u creep.

I wanted to do it but he was trying to set us up wit that video bro.

<Y2JSmirk><seedat>

(im the black guy)

I wanted to do it but he was trying to set us up wit that video bro.

<Y2JSmirk><seedat>

(im the black guy)
Yeah man he wanted to whack off to us and I’m not okay with that unless I’m being compensated according

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back