PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched The Shape of Water last night and it made me want to see how long I could hold my breath underwater.

Yea I watch jingle all the way whenever I see it

i ususally will bust out the angry johnny christmas album some time mid summer too I love those songs and like 35 days a year to jam em inst enough
I can't do that. If a Christmas song pops up on my shuffle February-October I have to skip over it immediately

I watched The Shape of Water last night and it made me want to see how long I could hold my breath underwater.
You need oxygen to survive. Oxygen is the final electron acceptor of the electron transport chain. We get oxygen from plants when water splits to donate electrons to the special pair of cholorophyll a in photosystem 2

One on the right is creepy lookin like some kinda real doll that isnt quite right on the details

The plastic surgeons who do that shiz to chicks faces should be drug out into the street and shot...after being forced to try and translate @lakersfan45 speak for a couple of hours.

You need oxygen to survive. Oxygen is the final electron acceptor of the electron transport chain. We get oxygen from plants when water splits to donate electrons to the special pair of cholorophyll a in photosystem 2
Goddamn lakers speak.

Meh, oxygen can kiss my ass. I'm mexican I have abnormal oxygen conversion measures which give me uncanny endurance

Goddamn lakers speak.
Photosystem 2 donates an electron from the special pair of chlorophyll a to the photosynthetic electron transport chain. The photosynthetic electron transport chain generates the energy necessary to create a proton motive force. The proton motive forces creates a large proton gradient which passes through atp synthase and generates enough energy to produce atp.

The plastic surgeons who do that shiz to chicks faces should be drug out into the street and shot...after being forced to try and translate @lakersfan45 speak for a couple of hours.

yea I dont get that shit man people should just be them. Your face is fine your tits are fine lets calm down and not do anything crazy ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back