Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy/Goldust, Sasha/Finn, Nia/Apollo, Bayley/Elias, Sami/Becky parodies left

Timeline is one of my favorite books ever
Still mad about that bullshit movie
And Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy
Basically my two favorite sci fi books ever were destroyed on film
Piss me off

Never seen the movie only the trailer, never heard anything good about it. Might be the only Crichton based movie I haven't seen.

Last edited:
And I would just audibly <Lmaoo>
Then I would be like
giphy.gif

wwe posted a highlight of wm13 and didnt show iconic shot of stonecold with blood running down his face cause they dont want to show juice!

<{hfved}>
<3>

I have a dilemma. Planes, Trains and Automobiles is on but it's not Thanksgiving so I can't watch it

I have a dilemma. Planes, Trains and Automobiles is on but it's not Thanksgiving so I can't watch it
Well that sounds like a dumb role. I watch teddy got fingered and jingle all the way in da summer

I know it just drives me crazy when its taken to the extreme

Want to impress me with your tits and ass ladies take that pic standing normal on flat feet and lets see what ya really got
Women being honest

{<jordan}

Well that sounds like a dumb role. I watch teddy got fingered and jingle all the way in da summer
Man I can just practically taste Mama RSR's turkey and dressing when I see this movie. I need it now!!!

Man I can just practically taste Mama RSR's turkey and dressing when I see this movie. I need it now!!!
Ahh that’s different. I get it now. It’s like I have to make pizza if I waych I know what you did last summer

Yea I watch jingle all the way whenever I see it

i ususally will bust out the angry johnny christmas album some time mid summer too I love those songs and like 35 days a year to jam em inst enough

Then a Halloween sequel is on another channel. It's March, damn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back