Can you imagine the nonsense we would have heard if Conor had went the distance with Floyd?

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that people still to this day try to argue that Conor won 4 rounds.

Stuff along the lines of "the fight was competitive".

Can you just imagine what we would have heard if the finish didn't come?

Like I personally had it 8-1 Floyd, but could understand 7-2. Conor wasn't going to win another round, so it would have ended up 11-1 or 10-2, but even with a huge disparity like that you would have never heard the end of it.

Thank you Floyd, thank god you shut him up.

Put this in the other forum that's name we do not speak of.

Conor “won” the first three rounds of the sparring match due to Floyd not throwing anything and waiting for ConMan to inevitably gas out by minute 9.

If Conor had landed the lucky punch that KO'd Aldo on Mayweather, and KO'd Mayweather, the world would have gone up in flames. LOL

Floyd saved us from a potentially sickening McGregor Mania. Thanks to the Universe. LOL

Last edited:
Wonder how long Floyd would last in an MMA fight with Conor? Not even trolling I'm seriously wondering.

Wonder how long Floyd would last in an MMA fight with Conor? Not even trolling I'm seriously wondering.
As long as Conor allowed it to last.

If he wanted he could full-power kick him in the stomach and it would probably be over.

Could Floyd finish the fight earlier? Possibly. But he was playing it safe and waited until Conor got really tired.

Not long.

Very different striking stances in boxing and MMA. Floyd's front leg will be kicked into the first row.

Wait, isn't there a forum for this partyicular fight?

Mods quick it's gonna give everyone full blown aids

Let's be honest this isn't over. People still talking about to this day shows that it isn't over. Rematch in UFC this summer. Tis why Conor is training now to fight him, coincidence that Floyd wants his MMA license whilst Conor is training. I think not

giphy.gif

Floyd gave the fans a show, he's usually a defensive point fighter with pillow hands. But versus Conor he marched down the bigger man and KO'd him. He has never done that.
Floyd blessed us

I find it hilarious that people still to this day try to argue that Conor won 4 rounds.

Stuff along the lines of "the fight was competitive".

Can you just imagine what we would have heard if the finish didn't come?

Like I personally had it 8-1 Floyd, but could understand 7-2. Conor wasn't going to win another round, so it would have ended up 11-1 or 10-2, but even with a huge disparity like that you would have never heard the end of it.

Thank you Floyd, thank god you shut him up.

I find it hilarious that people act like there's nothing to be said about the greatest boxer of his generation not wanting to fight an 0-0 boxer while he was fresh.

Floyd talked all that shit and then didn't fight Conor until he was dead tired. Boxers fight 4 rounds, then 8, then 10, then 12.

NOBODY goes 12 in their first pro fight. Floyd didn't even win a fight. He won a marathon.

We all know Floyd carried his ass like a backpack

Last edited:
I seriously believe he has a better chance of beating McGregor in MMA than McGregor had of beating him in boxing.

Conor is not GSP, Randy Couture or Khabib. Conor has more pleasure in knocking people out. He only turns into a panic wrestler when that doesn't work.

If Mayweather is serious and focuses on TDD and getting back up with technique. I think he has a much better chance of beating Conor in a 5 round MMA fight, than Conor had in a 12 round boxing fight.

I find it hilarious that people act like there's nothing to be said about the greatest boxer of his generation not wanting to fight an 0-0 boxer while he was fresh.

don't think that was anything about him being scared to, more a case of giving conor the respect he thought he deserved, he measured his distance and then took the piss from round 4 onwards

and im a conor fan

Back