Can you imagine the nonsense we would have heard if Conor had went the distance with Floyd?

I seriously believe he has a better chance of beating McGregor in MMA than McGregor had of beating him in boxing.

Conor is not GSP, Randy Couture or Khabib. Conor has more pleasure in knocking people out. He only turns into a panic wrestler when that doesn't work.

If Mayweather is serious and focuses on TDD and getting back up with technique. I think he has a much better chance of beating Conor in a 5 round MMA fight, than Conor had in a 12 round boxing fight.

conors BJJ is better than people realise, coz he doesn't need to use it

it wouldn't have been against diaz due to diaz being long, but he would tie Floyd up in knots in minutes

I find it hilarious that people act like there's nothing to be said about the greatest boxer of his generation not wanting to fight an 0-0 boxer while he was fresh.

Floyd talked all that shit and then didn't fight Conor until he was dead tired. Boxers fight 4 rounds, then 8, then 10, then 12.

NOBODY goes 12 in their first pro fight. Floyd didn't even win a fight. He won a marathon.
Conor was knackered in Round 5, probably had money on 10-12.

Let's be honest this isn't over. People still talking about to this day shows that it isn't over. Rematch in UFC this summer. Tis why Conor is training now to fight him, coincidence that Floyd wants his MMA license whilst Conor is training. I think not

giphy.gif
Dreamer.

I seriously believe he has a better chance of beating McGregor in MMA than McGregor had of beating him in boxing.

Conor is not GSP, Randy Couture or Khabib. Conor has more pleasure in knocking people out. He only turns into a panic wrestler when that doesn't work.

If Mayweather is serious and focuses on TDD and getting back up with technique. I think he has a much better chance of beating Conor in a 5 round MMA fight, than Conor had in a 12 round boxing fight.

Do u think Floyd would break Conor's foot by checking a kick, like Nate did?

He would tap to leg kicks by the end of the 1st.

Floyd gave the fans a show, he's usually a defensive point fighter with pillow hands. But versus Conor he marched down the bigger man and KO'd him. He has never done that.
Floyd blessed us
must not have seen the fight.
floyd ran,hid,turned his back, wouldnt engage for like 5 rounds.
that my friend is not marching down the bigger man.
he fought smart.
but he didnt fight till mcguber was tired.

How much you wanna bet ;) Just remember first time everyone thought would never happen. Look at the drawing power it gained, why wouldn't they have a rematch??
Difference is that was Conor's biggest payday. He needed a Floyd fight to make that money.

Floyd has made crazy money before, De la Hoya, Pacquiao, Alvarez. Floyd doesn't need Conor to make money, he is the draw here.

Floyd's debut in MMA would sell megabucks no matter the opponent, Conor is not the prerequisite here.

yes it would be kind of like the hype generated by kaboob laying on barbozo for 3 rounds

I find it hilarious that people still to this day try to argue that Conor won 4 rounds.

Stuff along the lines of "the fight was competitive".

Can you just imagine what we would have heard if the finish didn't come?

Like I personally had it 8-1 Floyd, but could understand 7-2. Conor wasn't going to win another round, so it would have ended up 11-1 or 10-2, but even with a huge disparity like that you would have never heard the end of it.

Thank you Floyd, thank god you shut him up.
Conor clearly won 4 rounds. If you don't think that you have no business judging combat events, not even recreationally.

Whether Floyd was trying or not is up for debate, not whether Conor picked up 4 rounds.

I don't even like Conor. At all.
I'm just not a completely biased moron.

Difference is that was Conor's biggest payday. He needed a Floyd fight to make that money.

Floyd has made crazy money before, De la Hoya, Pacquiao, Alvarez. Floyd doesn't need Conor to make money, he is the draw here.

Floyd's debut in MMA would sell megabucks no matter the opponent, Conor is not the prerequisite here.

But why fight anyone when he can fight Conor again????

I find it hilarious that people still to this day try to argue that Conor won 4 rounds.

Stuff along the lines of "the fight was competitive".

Can you just imagine what we would have heard if the finish didn't come?

Like I personally had it 8-1 Floyd, but could understand 7-2. Conor wasn't going to win another round, so it would have ended up 11-1 or 10-2, but even with a huge disparity like that you would have never heard the end of it.

Thank you Floyd, thank god you shut him up.
There is a forum for these garbage threads.

Conor clearly won 4 rounds. If you don't think that you have no business judging combat events, not even recreationally.

Whether Floyd was trying or not is up for debate, not whether Conor picked up 4 rounds.

I don't even like Conor. At all.
I'm just not a completely biased moron.
Guess the judges were complete morons too and have no business judging combat events, not even recreationally?

Floyd gave the fans a show, he's usually a defensive point fighter with pillow hands. But versus Conor he marched down the bigger man and KO'd him. He has never done that.
Floyd blessed us
KO'd him?

<Dylan>

I think you weren't watching the same fight, kid.

If there wasn't a referee, he would have been comatose a few punches later.
Lol with Floyds brittle hands?

Conor was just tired. Those pillow fists did 0 damage. He would have lasted the rest of the round and could have regained some energy hadn't the referee stopped the fight early.

Lol with Floyds brittle hands?

Conor was just tired. Those pillow fists did 0 damage. He would have lasted the rest of the round and could have regained some energy hadn't the referee stopped the fight early.
Shut the fuck up

Back