Premier League Thread 2017/18 v89: Salah edition

Who would you have in your team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes. dont have to tell me that lmao

i love a dad bod
When you're younger and thin and lucky enough to have sex, you think to yourself "man, my main objective is to just not feel my gut push against her before I'm 35"

Then it happens a few years later and you're like
<5>

Mate fuck a gameplan, I can tell you mine right now and still be victorious.

"Bell sounds for round 1, Daspy comes out looking like a motivated BJ Penn, Weo proceeds to bring out a ribeye steak, overcooked to the point of destruction, takes said steak and pours ketchup all over it, while Daspy recoils in horror and shock, Weo kneels down and hits Daspy with a jab, FIGHT OVER"
Brevity

Agreed, BJJ would really make you feel better while getting fit.

Is that your favourite new word or something?
No, it's just pointing out how much funnier your posts would be if you could just trim them down a few words or sentences. You always have good concepts that just stretch themselves thin

timestampped

@EOW as for the jits you're right. Dude's been training 3 weeks and is already down like 15+ lbs

No, it's just pointing out how much funnier your posts would be if you could just trim them down a few words or sentences. You always have good concepts that just stretch themselves thin

timestampped

ok, let me try again, you want short and concise.

"FUK YOU SUK MY 5 INCHA"

gym related, but i used to struggle with the 70lb weight on the lat pulldown machine thing

gonna try the 100lb weight next time I go. getting easier and easier lol.

@EOW as for the jits you're right. Dude's been training 3 weeks and is already down like 15+ lbs

I haven't trained in so long I may as well be a no strip white belt when I go back.

2 jobs and a missus leaves no time for attempted guard passing

gym related, but i used to struggle with the 70lb weight on the lat pulldown machine thing

gonna try the 100lb weight next time I go. getting easier and easier lol.
*fast foward 3 weeks when Tules slips a disk and is going off the rails bc he can't work out*

Take a chill pill bucko, do the weight you can handle, dont worry about numbers just RESULTS

I haven't trained in so long I may as well be a no strip white belt when I go back.

2 jobs and a missus leaves no time for attempted guard passing
You've got the time, dont make excuses, Greg.

But yeah, you definitely suck now and i'd tap you with ease

LMAO @ cuck Real Madrid fans like @Rawex and @Kadafi complaining we got a CL draw against the 3rd placed team in Italy.
Don't see Juve complaining they got the 3rd placed team in Spain

<NoneOfMy>

*fast foward 3 weeks when Tules slips a disk and is going off the rails bc he can't work out*

Take a chill pill bucko, do the weight you can handle, dont worry about numbers just RESULTS

Lmfao

Ok!! I'll stay at 85 for a bit longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back