Not open for further replies.
Inverted x entry to double trouble
double trouble to ankle lock
tap

*whiteflagmonkey.jpeg

Mate I'm a whitebelt, posture and punishment is all I know

fucking ankle locks, have no idea how to defend them

@Da Speeit @Deffid @El Che @Rebelfett
Not only is Rantanen having the breakout season i predicted but he might be the first finnish player to have more points in regular season than Crosby (currently tied in points and during the seasons when Crosby played full regular season or close to it).

Smh why didnt NHL let players go to the olympics? Oilers wont make it to the playoffs and looks like McDavid + RNH will be joining team Canada. Olympics being 2nd rate tournament compared to World Championships, fuck everything gif.

LMAO @ cuck Real Madrid fans like @Rawex and @Kadafi complaining we got a CL draw against the 3rd placed team in Italy.
Don't see Juve complaining they got the 3rd placed team in Spain

<NoneOfMy>
I havent said a single word about the draw. Wanted to face Bayern rather than Juventus (not that worried about Juve either).

Shoot your leg through.
Can't shoot your leg through, place your foot flat on mat
Can't place your foot flat, peel their inside leg
Can't peel their inside leg, peel the outside leg off the hip (shouldn't have let it get their anyway, but if you're here it probably happened)
Can't peel the outside leg, kick their arm away with your free leg (not an option in double trouble, but if it's a straight lock you're good)
Can't kick their arm away, roll outside
Can't roll outside, just tap because if you've tried all of that and can't get out of the ankle lock, they're just better than you and you should be grateful that they let it go.

@Da Speeit @Deffid @El Che @Rebelfett
Not only is Rantanen having the breakout season i predicted but he might be the first finnish player to have more points in regular season than Crosby (currently tied in points and during the seasons when Crosby played full regular season or close to it).

Smh why didnt NHL let players go to the olympics? Oilers wont make it to the playoffs and looks like McDavid + RNH will be joining team Canada. Olympics being 2nd rate tournament compared to World Championships, fuck everything gif.
We're in the wild card and it's nuts

We're in the wild card and it's nuts
Looks like you will make it. 2 points above Stars (they lost 5 games in a row and) and game in hand. Blues 3 points behind, they might get last playoff place if Tarasenko is back and plays to his usual level.

Folks shouldn’t doing ankle or knee locks on you at all, IMO

If you trained more than 2 days, i'm coming for your leg and that's that

I'd fucking ashi garami tules back to 205

Shoot your leg through.
Can't shoot your leg through, place your foot flat on mat
Can't place your foot flat, peel their inside leg
Can't peel their inside leg, peel the outside leg off the hip (shouldn't have let it get their anyway, but if you're here it probably happened)
Can't peel the outside leg, kick their arm away with your free leg (not an option in double trouble, but if it's a straight lock you're good)
Can't kick their arm away, roll outside
Can't roll outside, just tap because if you've tried all of that and can't get out of the ankle lock, they're just better than you and you should be grateful that they let it go.

Thanks for the advice

gonna pop in there now and see how long it takes before I get banned

Folks shouldn’t doing ankle or knee locks on you at all, IMO

some people are ruthless cunts

If you trained more than 2 days, i'm coming for your leg and that's that

see

I followed but still cant post in the chat

@Da Speeit
Iof4zgo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back