Bruce Buffer Got Jacked

egomaniac

what tool wears a shirt with their own picture to the gym?
Vegas personality

Pretty sure he has a ring that says "it's time" and you can rent him for weddings and I think you can even get him to leave your answering message on your phone.

rPNCqww.jpg

He’s not tested by USADA

Monday-Arm day
Tuesday- Arm day
Wednesday -rest
Thursday- Shoulder day (bang out a few reps on arms)
Friday- Arm day followed by some ice cold Modelos at B-dubs

egomaniac

what tool wears a shirt with their own picture to the gym?
I used to play poker with him at the Bicycle in LA. He was super nice, once he offered to help out a prospective fighter (introduced him to camps) at the table and a guy who wanted to start up his own sports website (offered credentials). Super good guy from my experience and very personable.

I hate when these jacked celebrities put stuff like #EatrightBeright - like they’re putting in work and getting ripped at 65 because of a fucking Caesar salad and some green tea.

EatRight has very little to do with this, unless of course he is wolfing down Winstrol or Anavar 3 tines Daily.

The Rock is the worst offender, giving it all this preachy bollocks on his Twitter about working hard, the fella is on about 15ml of Test a week, if not more. Sigh.
as if the rock didn't work hard

I hate when these jacked celebrities put stuff like #EatrightBeright - like they’re putting in work and getting ripped at 65 because of a fucking Caesar salad and some green tea.

EatRight has very little to do with this, unless of course he is wolfing down Winstrol or Anavar 3 tines Daily.

The Rock is the worst offender, giving it all this preachy bollocks on his Twitter about working hard, the fella is on about 15ml of Test a week, if not more. Sigh.
Be careful, I’m sure there are young kids on this site naive enough to believe The Rock is natural.

If steroids are so dangerous, as USADA claims, why is every non fighter in the UFC on them? LOL

I clicked, hoping it meant car-jacked.

It didn't.

Leaving now.

Be careful, I’m sure there are young kids on this site naive enough to believe The Rock is natural.

noshit one of my best friends, a short 5'5 guy that is about as athletic as a snail, said "you absolutely can get huge without steroids. Look at the Rock"

he was dead serious.

I hit him with one of these:

<36><{Heymansnicker}>

I almost coudnt breathe from laughing so hard

Its hilarious and kind of sad how many normal people think you can get as big, strong, and jacked as you want so long as you eat right and work hard.

I don't get how he doesn't wear glasses that much in day to day life, but does when he's working out? Strange guy.

His IG and hashtag game is strong for a 60 year old man.

Back