Bruce Buffer Got Jacked

DQvq5.gif

If steroids are so dangerous, as USADA claims, why is every non fighter in the UFC on them? LOL

Think you miss the point. Steroids, taken properly and administered by professionals, are safe for the individual - but the UFC staff aren’t potentially killing someone by being juiced.

Using test to get jacked is not the same as using test to make you a more efficient fighting machine.

as if the rock didn't work hard

Course he works hard in the gym, but you can work as hard as you like, you won’t be built like him at his age without a fucking serious steroid bill.

I hate when these jacked celebrities put stuff like #EatrightBeright - like they’re putting in work and getting ripped at 65 because of a fucking Caesar salad and some green tea.

EatRight has very little to do with this, unless of course he is wolfing down Winstrol or Anavar 3 tines Daily.

The Rock is the worst offender, giving it all this preachy bollocks on his Twitter about working hard, the fella is on about 15ml of Test a week, if not more. Sigh.

Yeah the Rock gets on my tits
That 'legendary cheat day' .. that one gets me the most
Every cunt sharing it everywhere
You know the one where he 'ate' a ton of pizza and brownies

The fucks on that much pharma grade juice he could eat like that every day and still look the same!

Well, his bicep implants look better than his ab implants.

Buffer-Ripped.jpg

Think you miss the point. Steroids, taken properly and administered by professionals, are safe for the individual - but the UFC staff aren’t potentially killing someone by being juiced.

Using test to get jacked is not the same as using test to make you a more efficient fighting machine.
that's also not the reason the ufc brought USADA

Course he works hard in the gym, but you can work as hard as you like, you won’t be built like him at his age without a fucking serious steroid bill.
you wanted him to say, oh of course I'm jacked up on steroids.... ?

Buffer is a manlet he only went to my shoulders when I met him at the mgm at ufc 196. He did confirm the Frank Trigg elevator story tho!

All of these vain famous people almost want me to start taking trt, but problem is....i don't give a fuck if I look good to others...as long as I feel good....everyone else including an ego can go screw themselves.

I do despise how these mother fuckers promote vanity so much.

Welcome to instagram ! Where people show you how great they are and looks...

I hate when these jacked celebrities put stuff like #EatrightBeright - like they’re putting in work and getting ripped at 65 because of a fucking Caesar salad and some green tea.

EatRight has very little to do with this, unless of course he is wolfing down Winstrol or Anavar 3 tines Daily.

The Rock is the worst offender, giving it all this preachy bollocks on his Twitter about working hard, the fella is on about 15ml of Test a week, if not more. Sigh.
He does work hard in the gym. He's just able to do so because of the steroids.

How ironic that is that every UFC employee, other than the fighters, are on steroids.

You think that's the body of a steroid user? how many gyms have you been in, in your life? Have you ever weight trained a day in your life? From the sounds of it...answer is no...Dude, he just looks like an older guy in decent shape....I hate to break this to you, but I can go to my gym right now, and find dozens of dudes over 50 that look way better and are completely natural....someone has even a smidgeon of muscle and he's on steroids, so says the 120lb 14 year old, living with his parents.

you wanted him to say, oh of course I'm jacked up on steroids.... ?

I’d rather he said nothing at all, than to parade around with his muscles out claiming it’s cause of vegetable soup and kale.

Dude, the rock literally trains his ass off...every day...This guy has been training like that for years and years...why shouldn't he use test? Does he compete? No, he doesn't...so what does it matter....he trains his freaken ass off...does he use test...Of course he does...But so f'kin what. he gets up at like 3am every day to train for 2 hours...do you do that? And no I seriously doubt he's on that much test...I'd say he maybe he's on trt, but does bursts, where for a time, he does alot more, then comes back down again...But I'd bet anything, he never goes over 500-700mg per week....

as if the rock didn't work hard

I think people forget....the rock is also 6'5. so he's going to be a big guy...not to mention his black and somoan lineage...somoans are big people...

Dude, the rock literally trains his ass off...every day...This guy has been training like that for years and years...why shouldn't he use test? Does he compete? No, he doesn't...so what does it matter....he trains his freaken ass off...does he use test...Of course he does...But so f'kin what. he gets up at like 3am every day to train for 2 hours...do you do that? And no I seriously doubt he's on that much test...I'd say he maybe he's on trt, but does bursts, where for a time, he does alot more, then comes back down again...But I'd bet anything, he never goes over 500-700mg per week....

He was training every day in the WWE - and looked normal. Now he is about 300lbs and has an 8 pack.

Get a grip

Back