Cyborg delivered 222 burgers to homeless people after UFC 222 defense

I guarantee a few came back for 3rds and 4ths. I wonder how many crack dealers heard “man, I got these cheeseburgers” that night.

In n out fries are awful. I always ask them to cook them well done. Burger animal style and vanilla shakes are on point though

Yeah this thread is filled with guys who complain about "snow flakes" and "soft" people but come on here complaining and finding fault in an act of goodwill towards others - from the comfort of where ever they are, in front of a computer, most likely stuffing their faces, while finding reasons to hate.

This was about the publicity, not feeding the poor. Very few dollars spent with very little effect. It was a nice gesture but the cameras ruin it.

I volunteered for years, giving three nights and one weekend day while working full time. I’ve seen the generosity of tens of thousands of people over the years, people who didn’t need cameras on them to give.

Generous people are everywhere.

Good for her, and lol at the fucking children in here hating her for it. How about you go hook one bum up with a meal, then talk shit here.

Because people's intentions are much more complex than good or bad..

Pretty much all rich give away plently of money for shit, self important reasons so they can inflate their ego or appear to be a nicer person.

It truly doesn't matter if they actually do it. I don't care and nor should you when Bill Gates cures cancer just to inflate his ego cock - go right ahead you fucking nerd.

I remain healthy specktic about any public figuires motives but at the end of the day I don't care what they really think - just keep giving away your money - it's more than any pure hearted, pennyless hippie will ever do.

Pretty much all rich people donate what they can to charity because they either have to do that or give it to the government as taxes.

I really don't compare that to this, but there's nothing more dishonest than these celebrities that donate exactly what they can write off their taxes to charity and endlessly virtue signal about it. And it astounds me how many people don't know that so many people only donate to charities because it's preferable to simply giving the money to the government. But when 50% of Americans don't pay income tax, I guess it's not too surprising, these would be the same people writing "OMG I luv you Miley, plz follow me!"

Putting in that work inside the cage as well as outside good for her.

I would like to purchase a Cyburger.

Cool stuff TS. Cyborg is a sweet person outside the cage. People hating on this are butthurt retards that will never give her credit.. Doesn't matter they will stay mad forever since Cygoat isn't going anywhere lol.

no wonder you were homeless. someone offers you free food and you're angry you didn't get a car. be a bit more grateful and you might have an easier life

I said I wanted a car bitch!

TerrificQuickBabirusa-size_restricted.gif

Even if it was a PR move pushed by her publicist (I definitely believe that it was), 222 people got something to eat that otherwise would not. Isn't that enough in this story?
Seriously. Some serious bitter hate. Some hungry person got a burger. Who cares what her motivation was, and more importantly, who really knows what her motivation was? Is her adopting her niece a publicity stunt too... must suck to live looking at the world with such hate..

While I dont like her filming it, It was a nice thing to do and OC has a huge homeless problem where she trains.

Cyborg seems to be more humble now that shes in the states and managed by Tito. Her promo work for 222 was solid, i just wish the ufc actually had some girls for her to fight.

Was the beef in the burgers steroid free?

Is filming a good deed entirely for praise worse or better than not doing a good deed at all?

13gcw0.jpg

Because people's intentions are much more complex than good or bad..

The rich give away plently of money for shit, self important reasons so they can inflate their ego or appear to be a nicer person.

It truly doesn't matter if they actually do it. I don't care and nor should you when Bill Gates cures cancer just to inflate his ego cock - go right ahead you fucking nerd.

I remain healthy specktic about any public figuires motives but at the end of the day I don't care what they really think - just keep giving away your money - it's more than any pure hearted, pennyless hippie will ever do.

When did I ever say intentions are as simple as good or bad. I said they can be complicated. Haven’t you ever watched Breaking Bad?

I’m trying to look at both sides of the argument here. My cynical side, the positive side, your hybrid of both sides.

You’re saying you don’t care about intent as long as something good gets done. Which is a fitting philosophy considering your username.

What if the question is, do you respect Cyborg for what she did if she only did it for publicity?

I can be be glad something good got done and disgusted with the person doing it at the same time.

I remember when I was in NYC and gave a whole crave case of White Castle to these three homeless women.

Unfortunately I didn’t put it on Instagram or even mention it until now. Guess I need a publicist.

I mean it’s just some burgers. Shit ain’t gonna do anything other than make them happy for an hour. Give them some blankets and clothes if you wanna pretend to care.

Despite having enough steroids to choke a horse, I have to admit Cyborg seems like a very sensitive and emotional person. She seems pretty cool.

You think the hungry folk care? 222 of them got a a free meal thanks to Cyborg.

Why don't you go out and feed 1 hungry person other than yourself, before you complain about giving away food to the homeless.
Thanks for that retort. You nailed it.

Back