Cyborg delivered 222 burgers to homeless people after UFC 222 defense

You're missing the entire point: you shouldn't give this much of a fuck even if it is for publicity. People do all kinds of shit for attention and THIS is what you choose to bitch about? Someone feeding homeless people? The fuck cares what the goal is for filming it? The people that got fed don't so it makes no sense that you do

Carls jr is nasty btw
Well said

Don't let the resentful fucks on here trap you with their 'either-or' mental deficiency. Explain to them that yes, even it the primary motive is publicity, then it still makes it a good deed because hungry people got fed.

The primary motive, unknown to us, could be ANYTHING. The FACT is.... and remains the same: hungry people got fed.

End.

Well said

Don't let the resentful fucks on here trap you with their 'either-or' mental deficiency. Explain to them that yes, even it the primary motive is publicity, then it still makes it a good deed because hungry people got fed.

The primary motive, unknown to us, could be ANYTHING. The FACT is.... and remains the same: hungry people got fed.

End.
Yes hungry people got fed

And were part of a publicity stunt.

I can accept both. Why can't everyone else?

Like, i didn't deny once that there were intentions of gaining publicity from it learn how to read

You're pretending like your feelings matter more than the homeless people being feed. They don't.
I'm actually not pretending anything.

I'm choosing to accept that it was nice that it was nice that homeless got fed and that Cyborg did this as a publicity stunt to hype herself.

Both are true are they not?

You're acting like it's wrong to point out the fact that Cyborg did this as a publicity stunt.

Yes hungry people got fed

And were part of a publicity stunt.

I can accept both. Why can't everyone else?
Hungry people got fed - fact

Part of publicity stunt to hype herself - your opinion

According to Cyborg, it was a 'stunt' to inspire others to do the same.

Regardless, it was a good deed. Leave it at that. But, the fact that you are angry Cyborg did this: gives it away that you're self-righteous asshole. Pardon my language, but I call a spade a spade, and an asshole an asshole.

cheers.

Hungry people got fed - fact

Part of publicity stunt to hype herself - your opinion

According to Cyborg, it was a 'stunt' to inspire others to do the same.

Regardless, it was a good deed. Leave it at that. But, the fact that you are angry Cyborg did this: gives it away that you're self-righteous asshole. Pardon my language, but I call a spade a spade, and an asshole an asshole.

cheers.
Nah, not self-righteous at all. If I were, I'd post my charitable exploits online for all to see and expect other to do the same. ;)

And a spade is a spade as a publicity stunt is a publicity stunt.

Nah, not self-righteous at all. If I were, I'd post my charitable exploits online for all to see and expect other to do the same. ;)

And a spade is a spade as a publicity stunt is a publicity stunt.
You WOULD have to post it online, because nobody would care enough to follow you around and photograph you or film you doing something like that. In-and-out certainly won't have any tie-ins with you nor give you a discounted product to carry their name.

That's the bottom line that pisses you off, is that you're not camera-worthy. I mean, go ahead... film yourself doing some charitable deeds... lets see how many people give a fuck. You're so high and noble for not doing it right? well go ahead and do it. Find out for yourself that nobody cares. Go ahead, pay for a camera crew, do a tie-in with a food brand to get discounted food... and go feed the homeless for charity and publicity.

Nope, you can't do that. And that makes you bitter. Well, good. Keep judging others for doing something you can't afford to even do by choice, and go ahead and sleep on that image to hide the broken ego... and keep hating. or not, whatever makes you happy.

Peace.

Best part of this thread is Couch Ninja felt the need to dm me to let me to get a life.

It shouldn't matter if its a publicity stunt or not, people got fed. You don't have to like Cyborg to admit she did a good thing.

The thing with philanthropy/charity/whatever the fuck you want to call it is that people will always complain that someone only did it for the publicity

Who fucking cares? They still went out and did it

Sherdog shitting on someone for doing something nice

Gotta love this site

Two things

1. You cant start out by saying "hurr durr i dont miss the point!!1!!" and then continue missing the fuckin point..

2. And how do you know Cyborg doesn't do charity work that goes unnoticed? That's a disgruntled cunty assumption. Spend less time bitching about charity on the internet and more time working on not being a disgruntled cunt.

She fed people with burgers that wouldn't otherwise of had she wasn't trying to solve the homelessness problem or claim she is the savior of all things homeless. Cut the "OMAGERD IF SHE WANTED TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE SHE WOULD HAVE DONE THIS"

You aren't shit and don't make a difference to anything, shall we make a thread bitching about you? Afterall, you did just say earlier that you fed the homeless so you must be an attention seeking cunt and the homeless people you fed probably regret taking food from your dirty attention seeking hands

Feeding the homeless is more of a positive than showcasing it is a negative. That's what you're missing.

This applies to anyone shitting on her for doing something good itt

Cyborg tryin' to bulk everyone up to featherweight.

Back