Cyborg delivered 222 burgers to homeless people after UFC 222 defense

Says the dipshit who has Hitler's favorite philosopher quoted on the bottom of each post. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and pull your dick out of your ass before you post, everyone will be thankful. And try to be in a better mood when you're online or maybe just don't bother
Aww the dumbass got his feelings hurt?
I am not the one bashing someone who donated her money and time to the needy...

So next time, go bash someone who (at least) deserve it or don't bother.

That's not how taxes work. Charitable donations reduce your taxable income, not your tax bill. If I make 100k and normally have to pay 30k in taxes, donating 10k doesn't mean I only pay 20k taxes. It reduces my taxable income to 90k so I now will pay something like 27.5k in taxes. You will generally save something like $.25 in taxes for every dollar you give to charity. You can hate on celebs all you want but you're completely wrong about this.

I understand it perfectly. Forgive me for not detailing it properly. Many wealthy people and celebrities donate to charity what would otherwise would go to taxes. Yes, you can't write off your entire tax bill, but they donate exactly what would otherwise could go to taxes if they didn't. I don't know how to be more clear about that.

Have you ever been to an in-n-out in your life? When's the last time you saw an in-n-out commerical? You can't step foot into an in-n-out any time during the day without seeing 10 people in line. They don't need advertisement or commercials.
This is some faulty logic. By this logic Apple, McDonalds, Coca Cola etc should all stop advertising.

You just don't seem to know how this 'advertising' thing works.

Clueless. She's exploiting them to make herself look good.
Yea, the hungry certainly are being exploited by being given food. You better hurry and save them from being fed

Oh yeah? What did you ever do in your life for homeless? Thought so.

The facts are that Cyborg got paid what 500 grand or something? then got 222 burgers, that may have cost her what, I don't know, 500 bucks? and no don't stop there, she filmed it and posted on youtube. For whom? Homeless people? oh boy I am on youtube with a burger in my hand, that makes my day
No one who has done some charitable work, criticizes someone else who does it- no matter how big or small.

Food for thought- it is the only people who don't do any kind of service, who possess the audacity to criticize someone else who is 'giving'.

Do you have dementia? You just asked him how much money he has donated. How is it bragging to reply to a direct question with a direct answer? You seem like a moron.
Its called a rhetorical question. Look it up. If you need someone to explain it to you I'll be willing to volunteer

People are weird. Who cares if its for publicity? Feeding homeless people for publicity is still better than not helping anyone at all.

I do get annoyed by people filming themselves doing good things. Your right though doing something is better than nothing so if they'll only do this for publicity reasons fine so be it. It's certainly more than I've ever done for the homeless.

She made sure to have a camera crew ready. She didn't do it out of kindness just her typical arrogance.

The burgers look like the trash, the homeless people live in.
I highly doubt Cyborg ate a brurger herself.

At least give them a good lentil stew or beans, something that makes sense.

Fuck you Cyborg!

Hope she gets knocked out hard in her next fight.

Last edited:
Lol- you want to impress me ....without any cameras- go and donate 25,000 towards food for the less fortunate. Believe me, the story eould get out and people would be impressed

a great woman, and always doing good despite being railroaded all those years by UFC-hyped Ronda! :D

Look at all these women fighting in here over a publicity stunt.

Looks like her PR did what they were suppose to do.

Lmao @ the "B-B-BUT THERE'S CAMERAS" crowd

where is this logic coming from?

publicity spreads awareness. if people see people they admire or recognize doing good deeds, it encourages others to do good deeds. this isn't this controversial of a matter. and if publicizing it brings in money, that money can then be used for more good deeds.

charity and publicity do not have to be mutually exclusive for the result to be positive, dumbass. good deeds don't have to be hush-hush to still be good deeds and the only people that say that are people who do absolutely fuck all and don't want to hear about other people being better people than they are.

you fat fucks are sitting on your computer chairs injecting your hatred into something as simple as giving homeless people food.
No, character is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

If she was really doing this out of kindness, she would have just done it and not filmed it. She was looking for attention and idiot dogs like you are lapping it up.

Get over it

I used to hand out food to the homeless too. I never filmed it to show people "See?!?! I do good things!!"

You do it because it's the right thing to do.

THIS is character . . .

Prince, the Secret Philanthropist: 'His Cause Was Humanity'

Last edited:
If only they were from Bigg Rigg's Steakhouse then maybe it would still be in business :(

images
Heard big rigg was in the crowd for some Cyborg burgers....

Back