Cyborg delivered 222 burgers to homeless people after UFC 222 defense

You guys are dicks, Cyborg is actually an amazing person.

Even if it was a PR move pushed by her publicist (I definitely believe that it was), 222 people got something to eat that otherwise would not. Isn't that enough in this story?
Lol homeless people don't really go hungry in America. That spare change they're asking for isn't for food or shelter.

Go get some fans Jon.....I mean Cyborg.

What a pathetic video. If you really want to do it then you do it without camera.

Good for her, and lol at the fucking children in here hating her for it. How about you go hook one bum up with a meal, then talk shit here.
Maybe we did. Maybe many of us did but didn't bring a film crew with us because you do it since it is a good thing to do, not to make a video and brag about it online

Yup. Nothing helps the homeless like being part of a gimmick. Good job
I hope you've donated food for the poor without any sort of auto-publicity whatsoever, you're right to say that even though I don't care for it.

Otherwise, if you've never given away food for a big number of poor people than you're a salty, envious bastard.

It boggles me how some people think that good doing somehow turns evil if you might be doing it for publicity. I wonder if those people also send money frequently to show appreciation for what they've provided for us, instead of just using and consuming their ads inna internet.

I stopped giving anything to homeless people after the last one I kindly offered a few dollars to tore them up and cursed at me as I walked away.

What a great majority of homeless need are health institutions, as the mental disorders they often suffer from will always prevent them from leading "normal," productive lives.

And yes, many of them are there due to drugs as well (though often here as well it is a case of psychological issues, coupled with and excaberbated by drug abuse).
Great, you've identified the issue. So why did you stop giving them anything? Why aren't you giving them what you said they need??

This was about the publicity, not feeding the poor. Very few dollars spent with very little effect. It was a nice gesture but the cameras ruin it.

I volunteered for years, giving three nights and one weekend day while working full time. I’ve seen the generosity of tens of thousands of people over the years, people who didn’t need cameras on them to give.
Well, you're bragging about it now on sherdog. So does that make you any different from Cyborg?

The REAL generous people congratulate Cyborg, thank her, and move on... or simply clicked like with no additional comments. YOU meanwhile felt the need the bring up your own charitable deeds. Now, there's nothing wrong with that sir- you should indeed be proud for volunteering. I personally commend you for it, and will absolutely not condemn you for bringing it up publicly. You could consider treating Cyborg with the same respect.

Well, you're bragging about it now on sherdog. So does that make you any different from Cyborg?

The REAL generous people congratulate Cyborg, thank her, and move on... or simply clicked like with no additional comments. YOU meanwhile felt the need the bring up your own charitable deeds. Now, there's nothing wrong with that sir- you should indeed be proud for volunteering. I personally commend you for it, and will absolutely not condemn you for bringing it up publicly. You could consider treating Cyborg with the same respect.

No, sorry. I mean, your reply couldn't have been more predictable, but the only reason I mentioned my volunteer work is because you guys are saying that none of the criticisms were coming from anyone who has volunteered. And, you're saying that despite years of donating time and money, I'm not really generous because I don't share your opinion.

How am I different? I've never asked for recognition. I didn't wear a T-shirt with my name on it while being filmed. As I said, over the years I've seen the real generosity of thousands of people. At certain times of the year we'd get so many volunteers we had to turn them away.

This was about the publicity. That isn't a bad thing, most charity from celebrities (or corporations) is exactly that. I just think you're getting carried away. She spent a few hundred dollars (probably much less if In-N-Out helped by giving a price, which they almost certainly did) and you're talking about what an awesome person she is, telling everyone what an awesome person she is, and attacking anyone who isn't as excited about this as you are. Sounds like her money was well spent.

As this is the internet and nobody ever stops to consider someone else's position, I'm looking forward to your next attack.

So to most of u, posting fake cool life pics and videos on Facebook instagram is ok but you all get offended by ppl who post charity videos....
This world is fucked

says the fuckhead who probably didn't offer one fucking crumb to anyone in need.

Good job bashing those who do. You show a lot of character.
Says the dipshit who has Hitler's favorite philosopher quoted on the bottom of each post. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and pull your dick out of your ass before you post, everyone will be thankful. And try to be in a better mood when you're online or maybe just don't bother

People are hating on Cyborg here because she fed hobos?

{<jordan}

cool on her i guess. she can do what she wants

i'll give a homeless person a buck here and there - its not really a priority of mine. gotta take care of yourself/family etc. first before giving money away

Back