Locked AEW CXVI Neck Strong Awarness

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BEAST have you seen that terrible commercial with Wayne Gretzky where he is speaking to his younger self in the mirror? The de-aging is so bad!!

Edit: I guess it's a few months old, and it is actually AI? It's so badly done though!

By that you mean he should pander to you, who is also on the internet
Nope, don't give two fucks either way. I like so many different forms of wrestling and the storylines there really isn't a way to "pander to me".

Carry on.

By that you mean he should pander to you, who is also on the internet

Nope, don't give two fucks either way. I like so many different forms of wrestling and the storylines there really isn't a way to "pander to me".

Carry on.

stop-arguing-butters-stotch.gif

@BEAST have you seen that terrible commercial with Wayne Gretzky where he is speaking to his younger self in the mirror? The de-aging is so bad!!

Edit: I guess it's a few months old, and it is actually AI? It's so badly done though!
I actually didn't see that one. Or maybe I did and forgot it lol

The de-aging in this one from 2003 is still so good

That's a pretty terrible line. No one would associate that with actually choking some one anyways even if they did get the reference
He then did the old trick of pointing to someone (Pat McAfee) and going "this guy knows what I'm talking about" Which is usually how somebody tries to save a joke when they know it didn't go over, but it just made it sound like he chokes Pat McAfee during sex.

Called Drew a "choke artist" then said "not like how I'm a choke artist", and the crowd went silent.

That's a pretty terrible line. No one would associate that with actually choking some one anyways even if they did get the reference

Well they didn’t know if he was talking about Perry or his ufc career.
See I totally didn't get that he was talking about Brawl Out. I thought he was referring to his UFC fight where he had the worst guillotine in the history of guillotines.

The whole promo felt like he actually expected Drew to magically appear. Just awkward as crap.

I like Punk but that was so damn cringe! AEW should never mention him again and leave punk looking stupid after that.

He then did the old trick of pointing to someone (Pat McAfee) and going "this guy knows what I'm talking about" Which is usually how somebody tries to save a joke when they know it didn't go over, but it just made it sound like he chokes Pat McAfee during sex.
Punk choking Pat during sex is wrestling urban legend now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back