Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Kingston v Danielson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FTR v BCC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 Man Scramble

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Damn, what a show. One of the best, possibly the best ppv AEW have ever done.

TNT title match was great. A little surprised Christian won.

Eddie vs Bryan was very good. Kept the strong style nonsense to a minimum. I popped when Eddie hurt his hand.

Scramble thing was good. No major complaints.

OC vs Roddy was fine. O' Reilly looks like he hasn't slept in a year. I heard he was in a bad way.

FTR vs BCC was slow to start, but it did build and build. Great stuff.

Women's match was largely there. I was hoping for some kind of break from matches after the tag match.

Ospreay vs Takeshita was great. It was during this match that I realised various people have been using the phrase "rope to rope". Sounds odd.

World title match was very good. Had a feeling it wouldn't be Swerve's night. Hangman was brilliant.

Main event was incredible. Darby, you utter nutcase! What the hell. Dude. Crowd were deafening at the finish. An incredible end to a career for Sting. AEW did it right.

Darby Allen is a fucking moron. If he's expecting to have the career longevity his mentor had he's in for some disappointment. He's going to be wheelchair bound by the time he's 50.
I think he expected to be done by 30 he said, so he's in to overtime right now. Some people live for the thrill of dying.

Edit: no fucking way he is making 50

Baby Buss started crying during Sting's match. The business is alive!

Darby Allen is a fucking moron. If he's expecting to have the career longevity his mentor had he's in for some disappointment. He's going to be wheelchair bound by the time he's 50.
Lol he's definitely not expecting to have that longevity

The two matches were good, but imo match of the night was…..Osprey/Takeshita

Yes I watched it and FTR/BCC again.

And swerve/hangman/joey was ok too. Bruce being beat was best part

Back