GoldenAzazel

GM of PWD. 2020, 2022 PWD Poster of the Year
Platinum Member
Reaction score
1080x360

When: March 3rd
Main card: 8pm ET, 5pm PT, 1am GMT
Pre Show: 7pm ET, 4pm PT, 12am GMT
How to Watch: PPV, Fite, and Bleacher Report.

Card:
AEW World Tag Team Championship Match - Sting & Darby Allin (c) v The Young Bucks
AEW World Heavyweight Championship Match - Samoa Joe (c) v Hangman Adam Page v Swerve Strickland
AEW Women's World Championship Match - Timeless Toni Storm (c) v Deonna Purrazzo
AEW International Championship Match - Orange Cassidy (c) v Roderick Strong
Continental Triple Crown Championship Match - Eddie Kingston (c) v Bryan Danielson
Will Ospreay v Konosuke Takeshita
AEW TNT Championship Match - Christian Cage (c) v Daniel Garcia
FTR v Blackpool Combat Club
All Star 8 Man Scramble Match - Wardlow v Hook v Powerhouse Hobbs v Chris Jericho v Lance Archer v Magnus v Brian Cage v Dante Martin
Zero Hour:
Willow Nightingale & Kris Statlander v Julia Hart & Skye Blue
Bang Bang Scissor Gang v Jeff Jarrett, Jay Lethal, Satnam Singh, Private Party, & Willie Mack

Mascot:
332930369_1379333239525852_5207100760234153950_n.jpg
333894504_890966282170746_8075931473696229229_n.jpg
333890627_781064059669851_731784345570377700_n.jpg

Themes:

Last edited:
Predictions

Bucks win gold
Joe retains
Kingston retains
FTR edges BCC
Ospreay picks up a huge W
Wardlow wins scramble
Toni retains
Roddy brings gold to UK
Garcia wins with help from Copeland
Willow and Stat win
Bang Bang Scissor Gang win but tensions mount in the group

Tony added 1 too many matches again, he just can't help himself.

Card looks good in terms of match quality, should be a fun night.

It feels like a new season for AEW with new people at the top and an emphasis on the women's division. I hope it works out for them. At least I know, MJF's sports entertainment circus does not. Glad that's over with.

I'd like to see a 90's style laser entrance tonight

Predictions

Bucks win gold
Joe retains
Kingston retains
FTR edges BCC
Ospreay picks up a huge W
Wardlow wins scramble
Toni retains
Roddy brings gold to UK
Garcia wins with help from Copeland
Willow and Stat win
Bang Bang Scissor Gang win but tensions mount in the group
I've got the exact same as you apart from Swerve winning the title match

I've got the exact same as you apart from Swerve winning the title match

I hope they don't go that way. Swerve is hot right now, but Joe is too good to be a transitional champion. They can circle back to Swerve in six or eight months.

I hope they don't go that way. Swerve is hot right now, but Joe is too good to be a transitional champion. They can circle back to Swerve in six or eight months.
Thing is you've also got Okada and Ospreay coming in. It's gonna be impossible to find time for everyone at the top

Thing is you've also got Okada and Ospreay coming in. It's gonna be impossible to find time for everyone at the top

There's a lot more than that. At some point MJF will come back, and though he'll feud with Adam Cole first TK will want him back in the title picture soon. I believe Danielson deserves a run before he cashes it in. There's a lot for a good booker to work with. Yes, i said that deliberately.

I just think that transitional champs lower the value of the title, and this belt could use a little rehab after the way MJF's reign ended. Swerve can absolutely carry it, but the longer one person holds it the more weight it carries when he eventually drops it and Joe can put a great shine on that belt.

Plus, Swerve and Hangman still need to put their wretched program to bed and it looks like Tony might be leaning into Joe and Wardlow's history for the next challenge.

If it looks like a slow night tonight I might try to order this and watch it at work.

Guess that means I’d be getting paid to watch it? Does that make me a journalism like Alkaseltzer and Smooth Brain Sapp?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back