Fox signs multi-year deal with PBA

Bowling? so the UFC is getting ditched or at least on a second place by bowling??

14704441303984.gif

nobody fucks with the PBA.

"Bowling will be bigger than soccer"

-Dana White

Lol@bowling replacing the UFC, who the F watches that crap hahaha.

Has the UFC been replaced?

Starting 2019, FOX will televise 4 bowling shows on Fox and 25 bowling shows on FS1.

Thats pretty much the same as the UFC deal

This is hilarious!

Any word on how much FOX is paying for bowling?

@FrankieNYC Get in here!

Spare me. I'll stike down the notion that bowling will replace the UFC. It's hard to pin down how dumb this thread is.

Last edited:
Kenny here,

Dana White is so dumb he got beat out by BOWLING!!! Lol omg. I don't know how he has a job. How embarrassing is it to lose to bowling. I mean I don't even like bowling because it is for little kids lol. Last time I bowled I was like 14. It was with my friend from next door and his cousins. I got 4 strikes when I wasn't even trying lol. I hope UFC doesn't go bankrupt because of this. It will be All Dana Whites fault. He should give back a lot of the money he got for this.

Lololol...

Does that mean there's zero money left for a UFC deal? Does that mean we're only going to get to see UFC by renting the vhs tapes from Blockbuster?

I've got 2 working vcr's but my Blockbusters will have to reopen.

@FrankieNYC
<Ellaria01>

This is hilarious!

Any word on how much FOX is paying for bowling?

@FrankieNYC Get in here!

I'M HERE!!!!

One doesn't really have to do with the other necessarily.
Unless something changed, Fox still has their $250m per bid in
UFC was hoping movement would happen with the ATT/TW merger, but that is going at a turtles pace.
ESPN letting bowling go after 18 years is interesting since it did good numbers on ESPN.

I can honestly say I never heard of Fox stating "If you don't take the $250m deal, we go with bowling"

Re: the deal with PBA/Fox, the press release gave zero info on any monetary value, but as pointed out, the 4 Fox specials is interesting.

It was in UFC's court to accept the $250m offer from Fox (or not)

Here is what I wrote on 3/11:

If UFC does not get $300m from one entity (last Fox offer was $250m) & NBC's offer was unknown, expect UFC to split up distribution to get to $300m+
Amazon (as I broke 3 weeks ago) & now ESPN are interested in partial rights.
Other players are: Turner (they have been waiting on the merger news) & YouTube
The toughest part is piecing the puzzle
Who gets what & at what price?
Amazon wants FP obviously, but so does YT & NBC
ESPN wants live content on ESPN & content for the app.
NBC wants it all, but strangely no numbers have been even rumored.
With declining ratings they won't get anywhere near the $450m per, but nobody in their right mind ever thought they would

I haven't heard anything since & I talked to media that follows closely & they haven't either.
They are expected to announce by 3/31

giphy-20.gif Move over sweaty men hugging each other. Let the alpha men play with their balls.

I'M HERE!!!!

One doesn't really have to do with the other necessarily.
Unless something changed, Fox still has their $250m per bid in
UFC was hoping movement would happen with the ATT/TW merger, but that is going at a turtles pace.
ESPN letting bowling go after 18 years is interesting since it did good numbers on ESPN.

I can honestly say I never heard of Fox stating "If you don't take the $250m deal, we go with bowling"

Re: the deal with PBA/Fox, the press release gave zero info on any monetary value, but as pointed out, the 4 Fox specials is interesting.

It was in UFC's court to accept the $250m offer from Fox (or not)

Here is what I wrote on 3/11:

I haven't heard anything since & I talked to media that follows closely & they haven't either.
They are expected to announce by 3/31
So the Fertittas didn’t con WME?

Back