BREAKING, as always: John Dowd, Trump's lead attorney in Mueller probe, resigns

So shocked, someone close to Trump quits. It would be anyone's dream job to work with such a genius. He is by far the best business man and president the world has ever seen. #MAGA.

giphy.gif

What is this referring to? This must be Hillary in the election. I didn't know SS was around then. I guess I thought she just appeared on the political scene fully formed after someone split open Mike Huckabee's head.

Maybe Dowd left because he knows Trump is 1000 percent innocent, has nothing to fear from the probe and therefore no longer needs his expert legal advice.

<seedat>

trump should get a sherdogger. Whats rip skater or thestruggle doing these days?

We all know who he should get. There would be nothing better than Mueller opening up his emails every morning and seeing the word, "CRINGE!"

We all know who he should get. There would be nothing better than Mueller opening up his emails every morning and seeing the word, "CRINGE!"

Trump needs @Farmer Br0wn as his lawyer. He was doing great lawyering, flexing his Sherdog law degree and informing eveyrone that its totally wrong to take notes from meetings and that notes are useless when you have to give witness testimony at court.

Trump needs @Farmer Br0wn as his lawyer. He was doing great lawyering, flexing his Sherdog law degree and informing eveyrone that its totally wrong to take notes from meetings and that notes are useless when you have to give witness testimony at court.
That was some gold lol

Anyone willing to work for a guy known for stiffing contractors is a fool.
There was a part in Fire and Fury where Bannon decides to start looking for top legal/PR teams in DC for the WH to contain the Russia story. Every single one of them declined. The main reasons were:
1. Firms didn't want to alienate their younger, anti-trump staff
2. They were pretty sure Trump would be impossible to work with
3. Were worried he would say disparaging things about their firms to the media if he didn't get his way
4. Didn't want to risk not getting paid

This is what an organization that hires the best people looks like.

Trump needs to fight back with some good ol texas justice
image.jpg

I would much rather have the job of press secretary.

CNN reporter Jim Acosta: "Mr. Br0wn why have you not called on CNN for a question in over 5 week? Why won't you answer one single question of mine?"

Press Secretary Br0wn: "Because you're a rude, entitled asshole who speaks out of turn and demands special treatment. That's why. By the way, I just answered one question of yours. I'll see you, and your Fake News Fuck-stain of a network in about another 5 weeks......"

Press Secretary Br0wn: ...And now I'll be taking a question from Mr. Cernovich."

Maybe Dowd left because he knows Trump is 1000 percent innocent, has nothing to fear from the probe and therefore no longer needs his expert legal advice.

<seedat>

This is the only reasonable explanation

I would much rather have the job of press secretary.

CNN reporter Jim Acosta: "Mr. Br0wn why have you not called on CNN for a question in over 5 week? Why won't you answer one single question of mine?"

Press Secretary Br0wn: "Because you're a rude, entitled asshole who speaks out of turn and demands special treatment. That's why. By the way, I just answered one question of yours. I'll see you, and your Fake News Fuck-stain of a network in about another 5 weeks......"

Press Secretary Br0wn: ...And now I'll be taking a question from Mr. Cernovich."

<5><mma4>

More interesting than sanders

Back