PWD 558: Soy Free Zone

Your favorite member of the Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping you guys were on Twitter so you could retweet or whatever, but I'm pretty sure it will just be me talking to myself.

I hope KO or Sam Zayn respond.
And Becky too

IoBg2qV.gif

How's guy's weekend going.
In a tale of families, SJW Feminist sister is currently the March for our Lives thing in DC and I'm at Cabela's getting some bore cleaner and ammo.
bork1}

Was lazy after my last range trip so I got some cleaning to do tonight.

In a tale of families, SJW Feminist sister is currently the March for our Lives thing in DC and I'm at Cabela's getting some bore cleaner and ammo.
bork1}

Was lazy after my last range trip so I got some cleaning to do tonight.
I bet there some slooots u at the March u ca. Take advantage of. Just me like oh I r spect u now come back to my place so I can sodomize you

LTR had his orange belt test in TKD this morning and aced it. Then we went to do our 1/2 hour session raising money for his Little League. He cleaned up there because, "Everybody always tells me I'm so cute in real life." (No, I don't know why he added "in real life.") Got lunch at a hot dog/hamburger joint, got haircuts, and now we're resting a bit before making "Justice for KO" signs. Probably head for the show around 5:30.

SAMI LIKED MY TWEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: It was just a like-minded individual with a Twitter Name paying tribute to Sami.

Last edited:
LTR had his orange belt test in TKD this morning and aced it. Then we went to do our 1/2 hour session raising money for his Little League. He cleaned up there because, "Everybody always tells me I'm so cute in real life." (No, I don't know why he added "in real life.") Got lunch at a hot dog/hamburger joint, got haircuts, and now we're resting a bit before making "Justice for KO" signs. Probably head for the show around 5:30.
Sounds like a good day my friend
SAMI LIKED MY TWEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it just got better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back