Ronda Rousey on an interview: Misunderstands question, gets annoyed

putting memes does not mean you are actually smiling, kid.
It just mean you are desperate and don't know what to type, so you add a meme...

...then again, you are just triggered (probably not even because of this thread), so you try as you may to "get back at me" for exposing you...

Well, kid... it failed miserably. Try the next topic maybe.
Good luck!

hahahahah you're one in a million. Never change.

There are a two kinds of haters.

I'm this type

1-The-Other-Guys-quotes.gif

He worded the question pretty strangely but anyone with a brain should know what he meant. Regardless, she could have just asked for clarification without the bitchy attitude.

She's a dumbass, but that's not exactly new news

A 10 year old with down syndrome could have understood that he didn't literally ask her to go back in time. She purposely misinterpreted the question to make the host look foolish because she didn't like the question asked as it went after her fragile ego.

She is a disgrace to women's MMA. Keep trying to run away from your past Ronda. Let's see how that's going to work out for you.

She totally understood what he meant and she is clearly scared shitless of another real MMW fight. That's why she is fake fighting and bragging about it.

Terrible interviewer was worse than her reaction.

Sorry, he did not.

the "in time" was meant as "eventually".

For her to misunderstand (and you to defend her) is just hilarious and at the same time tragic.
she didnt misunderstand it, she doesnt want to say, ‘no, i will never fight again’ because she will be called a coward and mocked for that, and she doesnt want to say, “yes, i will fight” because then everyone will be on her about when. She ised his stuttering idiocy to mock him i stead of answer, then when he clarifies, she says, “I dont know” which is the only real answer she has available, but is probably tired of answering that way.

Anyone with a brain knows what he meant, he just didn't articulate it well. She was being a snarky cunt

she didnt misunderstand it, she doesnt want to say, ‘no, i will never fight again’ because she will be called a coward and mocked for that, and she doesnt want to say, “yes, i will fight” because then everyone will be on her about when. She ised his stuttering idiocy to mock him i stead of answer, then when he clarifies, she says, “I dont know” which is the only real answer she has available, but is probably tired of answering that way.

I can see that happening.
But you do agree she was gratuitously obnoxious, right?

I mean yeah, she is asked this every time, but she gotta know she will be asked. That is about the ONLY question anyone would like to know.

Honda understood exactly what he meant. She just wanted to be a jerk.

Did you see her interview on First Take with Stephen A. and Max Kellerman? They had to change the subject real quick after Kellerman asked her about her losses in the UFC.

That "journalist" or interviewer is a retard because he can't even formulate the question he wants to ask.

I don't like Ronda, never have, but she's not to blame here.
She rightfully called him out on his D-level interviewing skills.
Pfft

She has shit comprehension

You couldn’t assume he was talking about going back in time to fight again ? Or did you actually think he meant back in time ??

Context is everything, even his shit formulation of the question doesn’t for a split second make it about time travel

Only a retard would go there

He phrased the question poorly. But man, is she triggered so easily.

There was clearly a pause or comma. Would you go back, in time?

You're all stupid fucks.

I don't like her but her attitude is actually a good thing for her wwe career I think.

Context is everything, even his shit formulation of the question doesn’t for a split second make it about time travel

Only a retard would go there

I agree, context is everything. The first thing he did was to misquote her so she fucked with him a bit on his follow up q.

There is your context.

There was clearly a pause or comma. Would you go back, in time?

You're all stupid fucks.

I don't like her but her attitude is actually a good thing for her wwe career I think.

We need AJ Lee to pipe bomb her and see if she hold back the tears

Back