Ronda Rousey on an interview: Misunderstands question, gets annoyed

She's made comments pretty consistent that she won't be going back to MMA and has said herself it's about as likely as her going back to judo.

His question wasn't that poorly worded. She knew what he was saying and just hates when anybody brings up MMA or fighting. She hated the question so let her true colors show. She's always been and will always be a negative bitch. That's all.

This is a heel turn test.

They're going to bring in Jim Ross to play the dummy.

Btw, all you Ronda fans/haters

She’s about to go on First Take

lol Ronda is the worst. She was also pretty cringe worthy on First Take this morning.

Max asked what she thought of her detractors following her losses in the UFC and she got all bitch facey and just stone walled him lol

Have some humility you day time television level bimbo.

<{anton}>

She is fucking amazing at pissing people off. It's incredible.

She should understand that when she does interviews that she is going to be asked about her MMA career, also, she should be prepared to answer them. Instead she finds ways to try and avoid them by getting upset and deflecting.

It wasn't that difficult to understand Golic's question and a simple, I'm unsure at this moment or we will see what the future holds, would have worked. I understand that she's probably tired of answering them, but that's what made her a star so its going to come with the territory when doing interviews.

Come on guys..I don’t think it was intentional on Golics part but that was a poorly worded question....

"In Time" is just another way of saying "Eventually". Most times it's phrased as "In due time". He could've worded the question better, but that doesn't give her an excuse to be a piece of shit and jump down his throat over something not that egregious. This interview makes her look pretty bad. It's why she gets a lot of hate, unfortunately.

157_RAW_03192018ej_5053--18c00601b97b923e5b8ffac0697e6e81.jpg

She should have blocked his question, like she blocked this attack....

She got him good.

The guy is a bumbling idiot but the whole " go back in time" was obvious that it meant a return to MMA not to the past. Good for her for finding a lifestyle that makes her happy but the way she answered showed she was flustered.

At this point, I have nothing against her and even kind of rooting for her to do well but her tone shows that she is still upset and triggered about her MMA career and Vince McMad might use that against her in a storyline just like he did with the Matt/Edge/Lita cheating situation.

Do you remember that incident?

He didn't make up a question, he asked a legitimate question who ronda has been hiding from since the second loss. She's done and everyone knows it

He was a bumblefuck interviewer, that could barely string a sentence together.

Sorry, but that's not how you interview the greatest human of all time.
the greatest human ever
numbnuts

I still don't understand why people keep thinking she'll come back. Ronda is done with MMA. Even if she wants to come back, girls will already be a step ahead and the game have passed her by.

At first she didn't seem to really understand what he meant. She tried to be a smart ass after that and just made herself look stupid because "in time" is a common phrase.

The guy is a bumbling idiot but the whole " go back in time" was obvious that it meant a return to MMA not to the past. Good for her for finding a lifestyle that makes her happy but the way she answered showed she was flustered.

At this point, I have nothing against her and even kind of rooting for her to do well but her tone shows that she is still upset and triggered about her MMA career and Vince McMad might use that against her in a storyline just like he did with the Matt/Edge/Lita cheating situation.

Do you remember that incident?

There's no question she gave him a hard time and was pretty harsh on him. But again, it was because he completely misquoted her in the beginning of the clip. He said something that wasn't true so she corrected him and fucked with him a little bit on the follow up "in time" bit. I think he will survive this traumatic event. But this is Honda, so people are going to take it personal.

No I don't remember that. I don't watch WWE. It's threads like this that keeps me updated on Honda and her career. Ironic isn't it?

<21>

God she is an absolute cunt.

And clearly retarded as she couldn’t understand a pretty easy question, although poorly worded.

Just watched her on first take

Max asks a question , she then accuses him of hiding behind the question and that the question is his true opinion

She is so mentally weak it’s staggering she even went into sports, she is also just awful at interviews,should stop doing them

She takes everything personally and hates talking about her mma career

Sheesh

Back