Ronda Rousey on an interview: Misunderstands question, gets annoyed

Vince McMad is a real piece of work and this is coming from a seasoned Ronda hater. The guy has so much money and yet its not enough. He knows Ronda is still triggered about her MMA career and she is grooming her for a storyline that is going to take advantage of her unhealed emotional wounds.

What I mean by Lita/Edge/Matt is, in mid-2000s Lita ( real name Amy Dumas) who was a real life girl friend of Matt Hardy ended up cheating on him by sleeping with his closest friend in Edge ( real name Adam Copeland)

First they fired Matt Hardy but people found out in real life and they started chanting " you screwed Matt" during the time Lita was a Face ( wrestler that is fan favorite) thus they brought him back and there was a storyline with Edge and Lita having foreplay for real in middle of a ring:

NSFW:

EDIT:

Thumbnail is a bit inappropriate

Now Vince is grooming Ronda because he knows she is going to explode and have a meltdown which leads to views and it comes from the WWE which gives Vince more money and Vince be like:

Gl8V2Fj.gif

<21>

That's not a good thing. Especially when she's not doing it to troll, it's just her ugly personality.

She can turn hardcore MMA fans into whining crybabies with the blink of an eye. It's pretty funny. Especially since most of it is pretty harmless to begin with.

GOAT Jones has also mastered this art.

There's no question she gave him a hard time and was pretty harsh on him. But again, it was because he completely misquoted her in the beginning of the clip. He said something that wasn't true so she corrected him and fucked with him a little bit on the follow up "in time" bit. I think he will survive this traumatic event. But this is Honda, so people are going to take it personal.

No I don't remember that. I don't watch WWE. It's threads like this that keeps me updated on Honda and her career. Ironic isn't it?

<21>

Lol fair point, he was trying to pull an Ariel but lacked the Weasel-ness to do it correctly. Lol it is ironic and its funny how alright she is when she doesn't have that disgusting Edmond in her ears pumping her ego.

She can turn hardcore MMA fans into whining crybabies with the blink of an eye. It's pretty funny. Especially since most of it is pretty harmless to begin with.

GOAT Jones has also mastered this art.
Come on now, Ronda aside

Jones is a miserable dude that lashes out on instagram comments

It’s not trolling when you are the one who is always triggered

And being annoying is hardly a quality trait, just because it “pisses people off”

Only miserable people get triggered by other miserable people

Wow! All you self proclaimed alpha males, athletes, man amongst men have no idea who Mike golic is? I saw two responses on seven pages of people who know who he is. He has been the morning TV guy along with Mike Greenberg now Trey Wingo for about 15 to 20 years. I’m honestly amazed there are people that don’t know who is on this form. If you are 15 years old or olderAnd don’t know who he is I’ve got nothing for you.

I guess a shit ton of you really do live in your mothers basement.

Bro... There's a wrestling forum right over there.

<{vega}>

He asked the question just fine. Ronda is just not that smart of an individual

Bro... There's a wrestling forum right over there.

<{vega}>

But his using her UFC career to diminish her. Its a storyline that is going to shit on UFC/MMA culture. It is very much related to the UFC!

tenor.gif

But his using her UFC career to diminish her. Its a storyline that is going to shit on UFC/MMA culture. It is very much related to the UFC!
<Fedor23>

If you say so.

He asked the question just fine. Ronda is just not that smart of an individual
you have to take a statement or question in context. Out of context you could interpret his question to be about time travel, but in context it was obvious that was not the correct interpretation.

1. Vince probably had nothing to do with the idea of picking up Rousey. That was most likely HHH and/or Stephanie.

2. Vince > Dana. All day, errday.

Back