• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Newest Bigfoot Video

Wow, what a novel thought. And it just came to you, just like that? You must be a genius.

Except for the fact that forest canopies exist, and helicopters fail to find missing hikers (who want to be found) all the time. Oh, and nothing could hear a helicopter coming from a mile away either. Derp.

Like I said, with regards to serious discussion, you're a waste of time.

Derp the reason why animals are so easy to spot from a helicopter is because they HEAR it coming and start running, and helicopters are way faster than anything on land. Its also much easier to spot a moving object than a stationary one.

As for tree canopies its still pretty easy to see through them from up in the air, how much time have you spent flying in a helo looking for wildlife?

What about winter wouldn't a large dark haired animal walking on two legs stand out pretty well against the white snow?

DERRRRRP

Derp the reason why animals are so easy to spot from a helicopter is because they HEAR it coming and start running, and helicopters are way faster than anything on land. Its also much easier to spot a moving object than a stationary one.

As for tree canopies its still pretty easy to see through them from up in the air, how much time have you spent flying in a helo looking for wildlife?

What about winter wouldn't a large dark haired animal walking on two legs stand out pretty well against the white snow?

DERRRRRP

Stupid animals run. In wintertime, smart ones simply stand beneath an evergreen, or find other means by which to hide/camo themselves. You have no understanding of this topic. Stick to thinking of a Sasquatch as equal in its potential existence to unicorns, and don't ever look deeply into the phenomena. It suits you.

Stupid animals run. In wintertime, smart ones simply stand beneath an evergreen, or find other means by which to hide/camo themselves. You have no understanding of this topic. Stick to thinking of a Sasquatch as equal in its potential existence to unicorns, and don't ever look deeply into the phenomena. It suits you.

So now Bigfoot is ducking under trees like some sort of recon soldier, evading detection by a species with which it has had basically no interaction ever..? Let us not even discuss the advanced intelligence you're now implying this giant ape possesses.

The most sad part of this is that you fail to realize just how much you have in common with the Flat Earth brigade. So many more friends you could bond with.

Lol no they don't THEY all run even more so if you go low. And in the winter it's crazy how easily you can see tracks. What smart animals will hide and camouflage themselves from a helicopter.

So now Bigfoot is ducking under trees like some sort of recon soldier, evading detection by a species with which it has had basically no interaction ever..? Let us not even discuss the advanced intelligence you're now implying this giant ape possesses.

When you've cleared 100 eyewitness accounts, LMK.

Lol no they don't THEY all run even more so if you go low. And in the winter it's crazy how easily you can see tracks. What smart animals will hide and camouflage themselves from a helicopter.

Humans that go missing, evidently. Lol.

There's a ton of soft evidence. But discussing such things is pointless with someone who compares this phenomena to flat earth/unicorns, and views it as a complete joke. Talking to you is a waste of time.

Soft evidence is just code for bullshit. Isn't it interesting how this Bigfoot thing is literally the only large species hiding in our woods with zero physical evidence for?

There's literally nothing else in biology that is like that. There's no other large species of animal that we recently just discovered hiding in our woods. There's no other large species of animal that we know exists from a bunch of sightings, but just can't find physical evidence for.

Only made up animals have situations like that.

...and who should i tell them said it?

... ... tell em... it was a fwwiend... ... ... ... ... on second though tell em it was sasquash, they won't know which friend you're talking about...

I wonder why no Big Foot corpses have ever been found? You'd think someone would have found one in the last 60 years.

I already told you you weren't worth it, didn't I?

I'm merely responding to you for my own entertainment.

Sure you are so how much time have you spent in a helicopter looking for wildlife. You try and discredit me but never answered. You are just making up stuff cause you have no idea

I wonder why no Big Foot corpses have ever been found? You'd think someone would have found one in the last 60 years.
In fairness, animal carcasses don’t last long in the wild.

Actually they scatter pretty quickly. It’s incredibly rare to find a bear carcass.

Maybe not that hole skeleton in one piece but you can find animal bones easy enough.

So we agree that I'm right then?

We define it differently. I define it in accordance with how scientists do.

When you use it, it doesn't mean the same thing as when I do. So no, we don't agree, retard.

And you've still, by your standards, admitted you've got bullshit. LMAO.

Back