Newest Bigfoot Video

I'm not certain man, could be regular foot since I couldn't see his feet. Even tiny foot, who knows!

This sounds suspiciously like my proposal to can and market organic wookie turds to Star Wars fans.

Hey now Star Wars fans know they're paying for fantasy, so morally you're all clear.

I've never seen one myself, but do you honestly think that out of the millions of people who have seen one, they are all lying or full of shit?

1. It's not millions of people. Nowhere remotely close to millions of people. Millions of people see oceans. They see birds. They see clouds. That's why we have clear substantial evidence of all 3 of those.

2. I don't believe most people who believe they've seen bigfoot are lying, I think they don't know any better. Most are poorly educated rural hunters or outdoorsmen who can't clearly identify what they saw, and are going with what's most likely to them: the monster their grandaddies told them about that doesn't actually exist.

3.Those directly profiting off this mythical creature's existence are most certainly lying, and their reasons why can be counted and deposited at a bank. It's the exact same reason every town near a large body of water has "stories" about a sea monster and related things to sell you.

Even if 1 of those people were right, that's all that is needed to confirm their existence.

And yet, here we are. With no substantial proof, after all these years, after all these land surveys, after all these "hunts for bigfoot" we've still got... absolutely nothing.

Why, it's almost like the creature doesn't exist.

Millions of people have claimed to see God, is that proof enough for you? Do you firmly believe in god now because others have claimed to see it without proof of it happening?

Here's another good and qualified guy from the BF field.

LOOOOOOOOOL holy outrageous oxymorons Batman...

SlFnS9r.gif

That GIF is grainy at best. I'm not sure if that's Bigfoot or not. Look at the camber... there's no way that can move like that.

Why is Bigfoot always walking away from the camera like it's in some got damn late 90's early 2000's music video.

you bigfoot believes, stop being cowards and go actually get up close with the fucks.

tons of videos of a fuzzy dark outline, supposed to be bigfoot 20-50 feet away in the bushes. not a single person has the balls to walk towards it?

whatever happened to the one that fought a bear ? were the people who filmed it too scared to track it ? Really surprised this footage never convinced people that they're out there.

23Xg1wI.gif

Back