Newest Bigfoot Video

We define it differently. I define it in accordance with how scientists do.

When you use it, it doesn't mean the same thing as when I do. So no, we don't agree, retard.

And you've still, by your standards, admitted you've got bullshit. LMAO.

Except you're not using the scientific definition of soft evidence properly.

Except you're not using the scientific definition of soft evidence properly.

It wouldn't matter either way, Lembeck.

- JGarner believes soft evidence is bullshit.

- JGarner believes he has soft evidence that BearGrounds is retarded.

- JGarner's belief that Beargrounds is retarded, by his own standards, is based on bullshit.

You fucking fail. Lmao. So like I said before, get lost.

Last edited:

- JGarner's belief that Beargrounds is retarded, by his own standards, is based on bullshit.

No soft evidence is pretty much useless in the way you are applying it

Dinosaurs.
Mokele Mbembe!
Sounds affordable how much?
You can buy monitor lizards for cheaper than you’d think. I knew this crazy bitch that used to haul her 4+ft water monitor around with her. She had sweaters for it and everything. She used to try and holla but it’s like bitch... you tote a giant lizard around with you wearing sweaters you hand knitted for him. I don’t even want to imagine what sort of quirks you keep in private. No fucking thanks.

No soft evidence is pretty much useless in the way you are applying it

Lolz at your pathetic attempt to be his savior.

You want my attention so badly, you might as well be on your knees.

It's pretty funny how every thread about Bigfoot here ends up playing out the same way.

Someone's a little emotional about the topic.

I have soft evidence that the loch ness monster is actually an alien, and uses UFOs to bring it food every now and then

Nessie,+UFO+and+Godzilla.JPG

What's with the obsessive need some of you have in regards to debunking others experiences? Enjoy the stories and put away your insecurities. Who cares if someone had an unexplainable encounter? Suspend disbelief and judgement and enjoy the ride. Or, don't, but why bother going out of your way to shit on people about stuff that has no impact on your life? Lame.

What's with the obsessive need some of you have in regards to debunking others experiences? Enjoy the stories and put away your insecurities. Who cares if someone had an unexplainable encounter? Suspend disbelief and judgement and enjoy the ride. Or, don't, but why bother going out of your way to shit on people about stuff that has no impact on your life? Lame.

It's a public forum are we not allowed to question and debate something. There are Bigfoot forums that they can post on, and if you are going to talk about something like Bigfoot in the open don't get upset if people call you out.

It's a public forum are we not allowed to question and debate something. There are Bigfoot forums that they can post on, and if you are going to talk about something like Bigfoot in the open don't get upset if people call you out.
I guess.

Hey, I saw something.
No you didn't. You're blind and dumb.

Guess I just don't see the point in it. Carry on, and I'll go back to reading witness stories and enjoying them without interpretation.

I guess.

Hey, I saw something.
No you didn't. You're blind and dumb.

Guess I just don't see the point in it. Carry on, and I'll go back to reading witness stories and enjoying them without interpretation.

I never insulted anyone though even when people have been doing it to me.

I never insulted anyone though even when people have been doing it to me.

<{cruzshake}>

This thread is almost as bad as flat earth

No its pretty hilarious reading this shit

The guy has is lying or so mixed up that he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is a supposed "bio major" and hunter that said black bears cant have brown, reddish or blond hair like come on he is full of it.

<puh-lease75>

Howcome is it that even though bigfoot lives in backwoods rifle country no one has ever encountered one while out in the great outdoors with a rifle?
I was flipping through the channels the other night and saw a show "hunting bigfoot" and it wasn't the History channel one where they were searching for bigfoot but actual hunters going out to try and shoot one. My first thought it "why do you need to hunt a bigfoot, all we've ever had were "sightings" it isn't like these things are out there tearing people apart, why the need to kill it?"

No wonder the last male white rhino died.

The problem would be every dollar made off selling Bigfoot bullshit.

Are you ok with all the other instances of people profiting off complete bullshit? I'm not, and I think we owe it to each other to help our fellow man not get conned out of money just because they're dumb.

BearGrounds would throw a hundo at a can of moutaindew with a piece of paper that says "bigfoot pee" scotch-taped on it, but for those with hope, this is a noble pursuit. I assure you.

<puh-lease75>

Wow those got you all worked up. If you think that's bad why even talk about Bigfoot at all. You were acting like a way bigger dick to me though but you don't see me crying.

The problem would be every dollar made off selling Bigfoot bullshit.

Are you ok with all the other instances of people profiting off complete bullshit? I'm not, and I think we owe it to each other to help our fellow man not get conned out of money just because they're dumb.

BearGrounds would throw a hundo at a can of moutaindew with a piece of paper that says "bigfoot pee" scotch-taped on it, but for those with hope, this is a noble pursuit. I assure you.
This sounds suspiciously like my proposal to can and market organic wookie turds to Star Wars fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back