Newest Bigfoot Video

Every Native American Tribe (you know the people that spent literally every minute of their waking life in nature) said these things existed. There are so,etching like 500 tribes with 50+ different dialects and EVERY FUCKING TRIBE had a word for it in said dialect. News flash too: they did not have Da interwebz or phones, so none of them could have communicated or talked seen the latest episode of finding Bigfoot.

The larger question is: why do us westerners living in the modern age, completely cut off from nature, think that we know more than and so much better than the Native Americans?

Because we aren't all cut off from nature. Plenty of people, including hikers, backpackers, survivalists, scientists, rangers and so forth spend a great deal of time in the back country.

The better question is why a certain type of person always feels some neurotic compulsion to cling to these fantasy stories.

Maybe the thing about Bigfoot is that your not supposed to see them... maybe it’s something otherworldly...kinda like how we aren’t supposed to see stuff flying in the sky, but from time to time people do..fack, even interdementional beings have bad days and make errors lol

You're right. Bigfoot... Is an alien.

All those names and not one set of bones or a skeleton huh? Native Americans believed in a lot of stupid shit. They were highly spiritualistic and believed in all sorts of cryptids. In addition to Bigfoot they also believed in Deer Women, Skin Walkers, Altie, and Thunderbirds.

What's up with this shit where we give ancient people more credibility when they claim something? What makes some Native American hunter who comes back to the tribe and claims to have seen something totally crazy like Bigfoot more credibility than some uneducated redneck hick going hunting today and claiming to have seen Bigfoot? Native Americans could have claimed to see a lot of things and they did. They also saw tree spirits and fairies.

That's how folklore works. People get isolated in the wilderness and their lizard brain starts making up wild things. I've been out for a period of time before in deep sauce woods and I get how it happens. Especially being alone your mind plays tricks on you. There were times when I was positive I was looking at a person who was watching me, but I'd hit them with some glass and see that it's just a weird tree or negative space and I'm just imagining shit. Combine that with a lack of an education and previous generations passing on stories of cryptids and that's how you get Bigfoot sightings.

How did these sightings start? Well at one point in history Bigfoot was probably a term for various species of the Homo genus that lived alongside early Homo Sapiens. Evolution isn't a start and stop process. It's a long period of change that's gradual and blurred. Homo Habilis, Homo Erectus, Homo Antecessor, Homo Neanderthalensis. There are probably a dozen different species that evolved alongside each other in early man's development. I'm sure all those people told stories of those hairy apes that live in the woods and how you should leave them alone. Over time stories grew and evolved themselves to become more fantastical and supernatural. That 5' tall animal becomes 9' tall with no effort.

Does that not seem like a pretty decent reason for why there are so many stories around the world of the same thing? They're just the campfire stories of ancient mankind referring to stories of ape species that their ancestors who were beginning to develop language and tribes might have seen around them. And just over a long time the tales have been spread partially because there's some ancient truth to them and partially because it's entertaining.

Since half of sherdog obtains their knowledge from wikipedia and blogs, you can't expect a unilateral comprehension of history here; such as that people once spoke of dragons as though they might be real - and what was the divine spark for this fallacy? Hyperbole, fascination, showmanship. Then you'll have a knight fall off his horse and decide to tell everyone, " 't was a mighty winged beast from the sky. It dove upon me and drove me from my saddle!"

If you're an adult and believe in bigfoot then there's something wrong upstairs.

If you're an adult and believe in bigfoot then there's something wrong upstairs.

On that note, I would like for the loch ness monster to exist, simply because tha would be insane. However, my rational thought process precludes my belief.

Because we aren't all cut off from nature. Plenty of people, including hikers, backpackers, survivalists, scientists, rangers and so forth spend a great deal of time in the back country.

The better question is why a certain type of person always feels some neurotic compulsion to cling to these fantasy stories.

Eyewitnesses and believers come from all walks of life. Hikers, backpackers, survivalists, scientists, rangers, and so forth. This post shows how little you know about the phenomena.

Eyewitnesses and believers come from all walks of life. Hikers, backpackers, survivalists, scientists, rangers, and so forth. This post shows how little you know about the phenomena.

Your post indicates that you are a gullible dimwit. Thanks for sharing.

Weird I thought the story started with "so last night I got drunk at the bar and meet this chick".
giphy.webp

"And we were totally going to bone. Then we saw a squatch and he ran away. So, I went back to try and bone, but she was like, 'There was no way'."

Your post indicates that you are a gullible dimwit. Thanks for sharing.

Fail. You and I both know you don't know shit, with regards to this topic. Listen to/read over 100 eyewitness accounts, or shut your ignorant ass up about what type of person tells stories of Sasquatch encounters.

Fail. You and I both know you don't know shit, with regards to this topic. Listen to/read over 100 eyewitness accounts, or shut your ignorant ass up about what type of person tells stories of Sasquatch encounters.

But again no actual evidence, I can say I have seen unicorns but it doesn't make it true.

But again no actual evidence, I can say I have seen unicorns but it doesn't make it true.

There's a ton of soft evidence. But discussing such things is pointless with someone who compares this phenomena to flat earth/unicorns, and views it as a complete joke. Talking to you is a waste of time.

There's a ton of soft evidence. But discussing such things is pointless with someone who compares this phenomena to flat earth and views it as a complete joke. Talking to you is a waste of time.

"soft evidence" meaning all the pictures and video are somehow of worse quality than a graflex speed camera from 1912 with all the mid to high range equipment widely available today. I have spent more time in the woods with wild animals than most people and have never seen anything that makes me think of a Bigfoot.

Another thing I just thought of is where are the aerial photos or video? Its pretty easy to spot shit from a helicopter but i'm sure the experts will say that Bigfoot just knows how to hide from them even though they cant even get a picture of one.

Since half of sherdog obtains their knowledge from wikipedia and blogs, you can't expect a unilateral comprehension of history here; such as that people once spoke of dragons as though they might be real - and what was the divine spark for this fallacy? Hyperbole, fascination, showmanship. Then you'll have a knight fall off his horse and decide to tell everyone, " 't was a mighty winged beast from the sky. It dove upon me and drove me from my saddle!"
Dinosaurs.

Another thing I just thought of is where are the aerial photos or video? Its pretty easy to spot shit from a helicopter but i'm sure the experts will say that Bigfoot just knows how to hide from them even though they cant even get a picture of one.

Wow, what a novel thought. And it just came to you, just like that? You must be a genius.

Except for the fact that forest canopies exist, and helicopters fail to find missing hikers (who want to be found) all the time. Oh, and nothing could hear a helicopter coming from a mile away either. Derp.

Like I said, with regards to serious discussion, you're a waste of time.

Last edited:
Back