Black students at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School are not happy about the police presence.

Dude said Fubu, hell some of them still wear Karl Kani!

If youve never been profiled or looked at as a suspect for simply walking into a store, you wouldn't understand their concerns. And i cant be mad at anyone for that. But it does happen.

Your version of "accountability" is getting the results YOU want. Facts, laws, context, etc...be damned.

If you arent fucking up then you have nothing to worry about...

Yes I have absurdly high standards. Dont mean they aint attainable. We been over this already.

SEGREGATE

Well, nah. Actually Idc what these children think.

If youve never been profiled or looked at as a suspect for simply walking into a store, you wouldn't understand their concerns. And i cant be mad at anyone for that. But it does happen.

I have been as a young white college kid and then I didn't do anything stupid, paid, and left.

If you arent fucking up then you have nothing to worry about...

Yes I have absurdly high standards. Dont mean they aint attainable. We been over this already.
SEGREGATE

Well, nah. Actually Idc what these children think.

It used to be we didn't entertain the opinions and ideas of children. Now these loons are dictating policy

I have been as a young white college kid and then I didn't do anything stupid, paid, and left.
Absolutely. But not everyone has that kind of temperament, or training, or knowledge. Or trust.

Considering how many unarmed AA kids end up dead at the hands (or guns) of cops, I can certainly understand their concern. It can certainly hurt your school performance when you have to worry you might be executed for being tardy or not raising your hand to go to the bathroom

<DCrying>

Why aren't high school kids doing more to solve generational issues within the black community?

Not sure if serious.

They're complaining about cops. Trying to reduce crime and getting rid of thug life will solve their issues with cops.

They're complaining about cops. Trying to reduce crime and getting rid of thug life will solve their issues with cops.

Mind =- blown !

I feel sorry for these kids, really. Constantly bombarded by lies, half truths, excuse making slime, SJW absurdity, etc... They don't stand a chance.

I do. The problem is that a law abiding 17 year old black dude, doesn't look that much different then, a 17 year old black drug dealer from Chicago. They tend to shop at the same stores for clothes.

Cops have reason to fear young black men.

Will you now admit, that a law abiding 17 year old young black male, also has reason to fear cops due to this reality?

If gangs and thug life didn't exist there would be less criminal activity and thus less shootings.

Shootings usually occur when a black male is committing a crime.

All that black male has to do is earn money in an honest way and his chances for survival skyrockets. He will then have nothing to fear.

its not about being profiled every once in a while. we've all gone through that as kids (at least i have during my college years). it's about being profiled again and again and again - your whole life. that's something i cannot relate to.

a colleague of mine not too long ago posted on his facebook that somebody locked their car doors as he walked by their car. The dude makes 100k as an engineer, family man and such but somebody was scared enough cause he's black... he's not even that tall (around 5"11 i wager).

its not about being profiled every once in a while. we've all gone through that as kids (at least i have during my college years). it's about being profiled again and again and again - your whole life. that's something i cannot relate to.

a colleague of mine not too long ago posted on his facebook that somebody locked their car doors as he walked by their car. The dude makes 100k as an engineer, family man and such but somebody was scared enough cause he's black... he's not even that tall (around 5"11 i wager).

Does every black male get pulled over or searched or watched every day/week/month/year to the point where he can't function in society and has to resort to crime?

I lock my car doors everytime no matter what. Maybe the person just didn't do it right away...

Yes, there are. However, it is still very disheartening when you see how selective the outrage seems to be when a cop shoots someone that is black vs tens of thousands of black men murdering each other in the streets like dogs.

It's like they're holding those sworn to uphold the law to a higher standard than drug addled gang-bangers.

Outrageous!

Mind =- blown !

I feel sorry for these kids, really. Constantly bombarded by lies, half truths, excuse making slime, SJW absurdity, etc... They don't stand a chance.

For real and also how do you tackle influential satanic rap music? Murder murder murder kill kill kill!

Last edited:
They are trying to, if you would take 5 minutes to use google you can see that there's plenty of black community initiatives against gang violence.

Well, until they've succeeded they should shut their damned mouths and stop being uppity!

Back