Conor McGregor looking fit and in-shape, practising high level wrestling:

Hmm as much as you're blinded by his nutsack in front if your eyes
I'm past a point In my life where I hug the nuts of anyone on this earth.

But I respect everyone and I'm capable of being objective and seeing the bigger picture of things, or at least I've worked hard to develop such abilities.

I'm capable of giving credit where It's due without bias or emotion Involved.

I could genuinely hate him and I'd still acknowledge Conor Is a unique human In many regards. You'd have to be blind or completely unaware not to see It.

I'm interested In the truth, not validating / massaging my biases and fuelling some bullshit narrow minded narrative.

You're not a bad dude, you're not a dumb dude, but you're a person very much ruled by your biases, habits and patterns In thought. Just like so many others

He's practicing his wrestling in anticipation of an MMA fight against Mayweather not Khabib.

And so he should. We all saw what happened last time he tried to wrestle Mayweather.

conor7.gif

Any time you're biased to the point of Intense love or hate,

your opinions or analysis Isn't to be taken seriously.

There is truth In the grey areas.

you are heavily blinded by your dislike of him my friend

Nothing to do with dislike man and everything to do with a man who's been out of the heat of high level mma fighting coming to two years now. If you thinking rolling with yes men and sparring with Artem is gonna cut it with this current flock of LW killas you the one blinded by Conor love.

And so he should. We all saw what happened last time he tried to wrestle Mayweather.

conor7.gif

that was so fucking embarassing. idiot actually admitted after the fight that he gassed out from wrestling...in a boxing match

yeah if floyds wrestling is a 7 out of 10 conor probably 5 or under

Nothing to do with dislike man and everything to do with a man who's been out of the heat of high level mma fighting coming to two years now. If you thinking rolling with yes men and sparring with Artem is gonna cut it with this current flock of LW killas you the one blinded by Conor love.
Call it confirmation bias then

You think you see things that you don't and believe you understand more than you do.

Call it confirmation bias then

You think you see things that you don't and believe you understand more than you do.

Call it Conor nut hugging blindness, you can leave now.....<DisgustingHHH>

Continue talking out ur ass child

you know nothing of MMA.

For as much as you think you know, you probably don't even train. Just another keyboard warrior.

Know more than you child...<MaryseShutIt>

We all know Conor has been extremely busy over the past few months.

I feel the winner of Khabib/Tony won't know what hit them when they face Conor next. He will have a whole different dimension to him aside from his elite striking.

I "feel" that anyone who uses the word "feel" instead of "think" to express their thoughs because they want to seem deep or in tune with the universe or whatever the fuck, should be shot in the head. Pretentious fucks

i dont pretend to be, not like twinkboi over there. dude doesnt even fight anymore, he's just getting into wrestling to explore his sexuality

Hang on, are you purposely trying to come over as the jealous ex-girlfriend, or was that just some weak attempt at humour?

Hang on, are you purposely trying to come over as the jealous ex-girlfriend, or was that just some weak attempt at humour?

lol what is it i'm supposed to be jealous of exactly holmes? you coming across like his current girlfriend

I "feel" that anyone who uses the word "feel" instead of "think" to express their thoughs because they want to seem deep or in tune with the universe or whatever the fuck, should be shot in the head. Pretentious fucks

i feel you man

Back