Frank Stallone Calls David Hogg ‘P—y’ and ‘Little B—h'; Twitter Punches Back

I have moved back to NZ. Guess what, I know lots of other ex pats and Americans who have also moved here because of Trump. No gun culture, beautiful countryside, one of the safest places on earth if Trump starts a nuclear war and no Republican party are great selling points. Pity the housing market has been so fucked here by neo-liberal BS, but you can't have it all.
New Zealand rules, visited, would love to move.

Being a survivor of a shooting (it’s questionable that Hogg was even there or if he is still in high school) doesn’t make you an expert on political issues. This is emotional knee jerk reactions at its finest. We are made because Americans don’t seem to realize that emotions don’t trump our rights.

Also, have you watched these two kids speak? They are the biggest pricks in the world.
Those are the kids we are raising. Because we are all angry and fearful of... something. Anything. Everything. This is us.

What are their political leanings?
I am not going out on a limb here when I say nobody has any idea what the political persuasion of the perps are because it is very unlikely they even bother to vote or pay attention to anything political.

I am sure they don't like Republicans. Don't play stupid. Inner city blacks are known for strong Republican support.

What are their political leanings?
I am not going out on a limb here when I say nobody has any idea what the political persuasion of the perps are because it is very unlikely they even bother to vote or pay attention to anything political.

Not sure your typical double digit iq knockout game participant has a political leaning

I am sure they don't like Republicans. Don't play stupid. Inner city blacks are known for strong Republican support.

I'd wager if you picked any "dindu" at random they couldn't articulate a single dem or rep platform, policy or agenda

Hes the next stage of evolution. Designed to accommodate the ever growing size of American cock.

th

The Hogg snake

Do you want to talk about the knockout game and the political leanings of the individuals playing it?

What are the voting records and political campaign contributions made by the kids playing "knockout game"?

What are the voting records and political campaign contributions made by the kids playing "knockout game"?

lol. nice try. Look up the districts where they come from and what it votes for. I could do the same with murders and a bunch of other crimes. This shit is done by people from blue areas. There is no group more staunchly Democrat than blacks.

What's stupid is trying to attach a political position to them just because they are Black. You are attaching a political leaning to them just because they are Black. And my point is the perps very likely aren't even into politics or voting, so bringing political leanings into the narrative makes no sense.

How could they possibly know their victims are Republicans? And the news has never stated the motive is anti Republican.

Back