There are 2 happy guys

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1) Conor, obviously. He absolutely didnt want to fight fergie. Conor backs himself against 1-D poor strikers like khabib
2) Fergies trainer who got sacked for slapping him

1) and like Jose Aldo, well known to be a 1-dimensional striker?

1) Conor, obviously. He absolutely didnt want to fight fergie. Conor backs himself against 1-D poor strikers like khabib
Do you think Conor had a cocaine overdose if he believes that the fight against Khabib will be in the boxing ring?

Do you think Conor had a cocaine overdose if he believes that the fight against Khabib will be in the boxing ring?
Conor has a great chance of beating khabib if he can KO him before dying on the ground. It is possible

Conor has a slim chance of a KO against fergie, still no chance on the ground

simple game theory analytics

Conor has a great chance of beating khabib if he can KO him before dying on the ground. It is possible

Conor has a slim chance of a KO against fergie, still no chance on the ground

simple game theory analytics
Too simple for my taste.
Here is another simple theory:
Conor has a better chance of staying on his legs with Tony, than being submitted by Khabib before Anik finishes his introduction.

Conor dropped a division to fight smaller men

that shows a small heart, and small balls.
Nope. He’d fought at both weights before.

Irrespective, he used to fight people in a cage for money. That shows heart and balls. Making whingy threads on the internet, less so.

Nope. He’d fought at both weights before.

Irrespective, he used to fight people in a cage for money. That shows heart and balls. Making whingy threads on the internet, less so.

Him fighting at that weight before just shows the corwardice is deeply ingrained into his personality.

As for your second argument, cage fighting doesn't prove that someone can't be afraid of individuals, or that he wont take the cowardly road that avoids major threats. Conors career itself disproves your theory. COnor wouldnt be scared ro fight me, no shit herlock, but he can be afraid to fight certain other professional fighters, even if he is himself a UFC fighter. Me not being a UFC fighter doesnt mean I am unable to spot such cowardice.

Him fighting at that weight before just shows the corwardice is deeply ingrained into his personality]

No it doesn’t. Thats a weak, haters argument.

Every fighter fights below they’re natural weight. Every single fighter on the roster bar one or two. If he could make the weight, then why not? He never once missed it.

Have you also forgotten him fighting Diaz at 170?

Is that more proof of cowardice?

Conor dropped a division to fight smaller men

that shows a small heart, and small balls.
Most pros drop a division when entering the ufc. They typically cut less on the regional circuit. Secondly, he was a 145er beforehand, moved up for one fight at 155. Sooo........

Most pros drop a division when entering the ufc. They typically cut less on the regional circuit. Secondly, he was a 145er beforehand, moved up for one fight at 155. Sooo........
Yea, for one fight and never defended.

Conor walks around at 175. He starves himself to fight the smaller guys at 145. Deal with it.

hqdefault.jpg

Conor is looking for a real contender. Not a tiramisu serial puller or a bruise knee excuser. His eyes are wide open and targeting Max right now. If Max becomes a champ champ, Conor could regain all his mma gravitas and prestige by beating a guy he knows he can beat.

I agree that Conor doesn't want to fight Fergie, but it has nothing to do with relative difficulty. Tony is a nobody with hardly any fans whereas Khabib in Russia is a HUGE fight.

The only thing Conor cares about is how many PPVs the other guy can help him sell.

Back