PWD 562: Rose Tico would suck you dry

Who would you rather have sexual relations with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZBI6NCK.gif

tenor.gif

Beer Money vs Motor City Machine Guns best of 5 are some of the best tag matches i’ve ever seen

Even Mandy is down with the results of the poll:

51gor6O.gif

This gif should of ended with Alexa grabbing her hair in a ponytail and mushing her face into her buttock or crotch.

Well if you were in Wisconsin I could be of service. If you really want a nice one, look for a local California Closets (they are national), it is who we used to be.

The people who built the house somehow ran the plumbing on the wrong side of the stairs or something, so my master bedroom with bath has just two regular sized closets. The guest room on the other side of the stairs is negligibly bigger, but has one entire wall of closets - two of the three-sliding-door kinds next to each other. And then it has an extra regular closet too.

i don't watch sd

but i hope taker does make an appearance

sd 2001-2005 > raw

The people who built the house somehow ran the plumbing on the wrong side of the stairs or something, so my master bedroom with bath has just two regular sized closets. The guest room on the other side of the stairs is negligibly bigger, but has one entire wall of closets - two of the three-sliding-door kinds next to each other. And then it has an extra regular closet too.
Damn, the builder really did screw up. Was it a custom built house you bought, or did you contract someone to build it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back