PWD 562: Rose Tico would suck you dry

Who would you rather have sexual relations with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5WkLNkX.gif
Nice.

WWE just doesn't get it, we don't need 500 fucking recaps.

Although I voted for her, I didn't expect Bliss to run away with this poll like this. I thought Mandy Rose was the PWD's shiny new toy.

Staring at the sign makes great television.

Orton, Roode, and the Revival could make a decent old school faction.

Sounds like it was built with that 2nd bedroom being an inlaw suite. Does it have it's own attached bathroom?

No, just the one bedroom has a bathroom. The guy who we bought it from (son of the guy who had it built) said the bathroom was supposed to be attached to the bigger room with the bigger closets, but the builders fucked it up and didn't realize until way late, so the parents just said fuck it and took it rather than go to the trouble of gutting the plumbing or whatever. (I, as I'm sure you would guess, don't know shit about plumbing.) I also assume the dad killed a few of the builders. He was big money in 1950s Jersey, so ...

Nakamura is sherious.

No, just the one bedroom has a bathroom. The guy who we bought it from (son of the guy who had it built) said the bathroom was supposed to be attached to the bigger room with the bigger closets, but the builders fucked it up and didn't realize until way late, so the parents just said fuck it and took it rather than go to the trouble of gutting the plumbing or whatever. (I, as I'm sure you would guess, don't know shit about plumbing.) I also assume the dad killed a few of the builders. He was big money in 1950s Jersey, so ...
Yeah, there are some builders in cement somewhere.

Tearing all the plumbing out and rerouting it would cost a fortune. If the bedroom was big enough, you could remodel.

Rusev Day is like Groundhog day.....nothing you do matters, and you keep trying to kill yourself over and over....and Andie McDowell is too old to save you.

How many New Day members :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Paige?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back