PWD 562: Rose Tico would suck you dry

Who would you rather have sexual relations with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nakamura should move to Raw.

Is Styles vs. Nakamura the draw?

With the lighting on his entrence, AJ looked like he was going full Corbin/Sasha with the hairline.

WWE putting pyro sounds in their entrance themes is a fucking insult. They know the shit sucks without pyro, they're just cheap fucks.

WrestleMania better have pyro.

Yeah, there are some builders in cement somewhere.

Tearing all the plumbing out and rerouting it would cost a fortune. If the bedroom was big enough, you could remodel.

The bedroom is a good size. The guest room is a little bigger, but my room is plenty big enough. The closets now just for me are fine. When it was me and my wife it was pushing it for her, but we just used the guest room closets for overflow. I still keep my suits in there, for example.

WWE should have a mixed match Brawl for All.

1. Did I miss KO/Sami running in? I was on bed-time duty.

2. Fuck them saying Asuka's streak is on the line in the MMC. We all deserved to have Bliss/Braun still in this thing.

Cut to a commercial, come back and cut to a recap/promo. Fucking idiots.

Well, maybe not all of us, but I did. I have so little and ask for even less!

Rusev Day is like Groundhog day.....nothing you do matters, and you keep trying to kill yourself over and over....and Andie McDowell is too old to save you.

Still wood.

Stop showing an ad for a match you just hyped while the goddamn WWE World Heavyweight Champion is on screen, please. Thanks.

I accidentally flipped up one channel to sci-fi.. Futurama is on. I never turned back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back