SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dieting is a sham. Just don’t eat like a fucking idiot all the time.

Man, shadow got you guys all up in your feelings. Was there something he's done in the past that was egregious, because those comments seemed pretty innocuous.
Or hes just a dumb ass.

Not sure why everyone seems to think any response on a forum now equals hurt feelings.

Or hes just a dumb ass.

Not sure why everyone seems to think any response on a forum now equals hurt feelings.

A response isn't what happened here. There were multiple responses and then a bunch of little girls started whispering, giggling and talking shit in a different subforum. That's about as up in your feelings as it gets on the internet.

The worst part is that this happens in here on a pretty regular basis, it's been normalized. It's a bad look. This thread is supposed to be the wild west; the last bastion of free speech and flaming commentary. No room for real feelings related to some dipshit trolling...unless it's hilarious.

I remember when this was all corn fields and people got upset because they were too poor to have DVR.

A response isn't what happened here. There were multiple responses and then a bunch of little girls started whispering, giggling and talking shit in a different subforum. That's about as up in your feelings as it gets on the internet.

The worst part is that this happens in here on a pretty regular basis, it's been normalized. It's a bad look. This thread is supposed to be the wild west; the last bastion of free speech and flaming commentary.

I remember when this was all corn fields and people got upset because they were too poor to have DVR.
I think death threats to the PM box still take the cake.

By saying Bern has lost it
In no way shape or form did I defend Saban.

You seem to be a little obsessed with trying to fling shit at people even when its a completely ridiculous attempt.

Last year I was 216 lbs. I looked like shit because I’m only 5’8. I know I’m a manlet lol. I got all the way down to 166 by June of 2017 just from working out 5 days a week and going low carb / no sugar. Now I’m at 188 lb. I haven’t changed my diet, I just lift now and do burpees for cardio.

How do you gain 22lbs without changing diet?

just steer clear of 'vegan bodybuilders' fellas
28veybr.gif

Probably some really good supps...
I'm not in anything resembling "good shape" right now but a pair of vets I know from high school and a power lifting friend of theirs drag me to the gym like 5 days a week.

There is one vegan weightlifter there and we were at his place watching I think the McGregor/May "fight"

Dude's kitchen countertop is literally almost full with shit like iron supplements.

Like "good for you dude, you're vegan and think you're being ethical by not killing animals but look at all this synthetic shit you're putting in your body"

the supp industry is freaking huge.
something on the order of $5 billion a year
just checked, more like $27 billion
amazing

just wait til you hit 50, then shit really slows down.
I have to drink an entire Red Bull just to get the energy to go
to the gym these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back