A minor fictional character that should have his own major story.

Not sure he qualifies as minor but there's only one answer I can give;)

339978-87437-red-skull_super.jpg

367557_1.jpg

Fuckin a,Tarantino's films are full of them. I could watch a sitcom of Chiba and his assistant all day.

Although to be fair he did get a good amount of screentime but yeah that was a really pleasant surprise considering it was actually rather against the kind of performance Chiba was famous for(at least in the west).

Although to be fair he did get a good amount of screentime but yeah that was a really pleasant surprise considering it was actually rather against the kind of performance Chiba was famous for(at least in the west).
He was amazing in this...and him arguing with his partner was just fantastic scene stealing shit.

Benny Blanco from The Bronx.

He was amazing in this...and him arguing with his partner was just fantastic scene stealing shit.

"you understand?"

I wouldn't have minded seeing a more lighthearted Highlander prequel with the adventures of Conor and Kastagir across the ages, in the scene we got there seemed pretty good chemistry between Lambert and Hugh Quarshie.

higgins-and-the-lads.jpg

Dead now, but an awesome character.

I always thought Nordberg from the Naked Gun franchise should have his own..

I liked that dude and his slap stick comedy..

Raditz and king cold are minor characters despite being blood relatives of two very prominent Dragon ball characters. Thus heir back story interests me.

Mitch Murphy, the nosey next door neighbor of Kevin Mcallister from Home Alone. Best known for rummaging thru other people’s luggae and saying “BRING ME BACK SOMETHING FRENCH” while he is mistaken for Kevin.

mitch_400x400.jpg

giphy.gif

Back