Khabib assaults Artem, but stays on the card?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just trying to figure out the logic here, Artem isnt on video throwing anything, he was just on the scene... Khabib is on video physically assaulting him...

God i love favoritism by companies and fans just because someone is small its ok if bad crap happens to him, but if its about my fav fighter, he cant be touched.

Sorry but are you comparing a slight tap on the side of Artem's face (honestly the weakest "slap" I've ever seen) to hurling shit onto a bus which cut people open and broke someones hand?

Sorry but are you comparing a slight tap on the side of Artem's face (honestly the weakest "slap" I've ever seen) to hurling shit onto a bus which cut people open and broke someones hand?
i watched the video multiple times and never saw the slap.

only later did i read the click bait headline and said "ahhhh, so that's what everyone is talking about!"

there's a lesson in there somewhere.....

Did you see Artem throw anything? Or is he guilty by association? Because a "slight assault" is still assault buddy.....

Your comparison is trash. Fighters push, and shove all the time during staredowns, Khabib slightly slapped his head, and sonned him to quit his shit. Conor fucking injured a fighter, and destroyed UFC property.

i watched the video multiple times and never saw the slap.

only later did i read the click bait headline and said "ahhhh, so that's what everyone is talking about!"

there's a lesson in there somewhere.....

I'm honestly not sure if it was a "slap" or if he just put his hand against his face since he was clearly talking down to him

Now people like TS are claiming it's assault ffs

Artem didnt press charges, nothing happens, everyone moves on.

What Conor and his crew did will have major ramifications for all those involved. Law suits, jail time, etc.
If you can't see the difference I'm not sure what to tell you.

Did you see Artem throw anything? Or is he guilty by association? Because a "slight assault" is still assault buddy.....

Dude if you think that's assault you might be legit retarded, not even fucking around

And of course he's guilty by association. If you and a bunch of guys went to your place of work and they started throwing shit and they saw you on the cameras, do you think you wouldn't get fired?

assaut lmao

khabib confronted him for some smack talk, was all good... n ofcourse conor gonna retaliate cuz thats his boy

its all understandable. men deal with this like men

Wasn't an assault. Not even colby would have called the cops there. Artem bringing an army to a press conference and throwing objects at a bus full of 95% of people who had nothing to do with the situation is a little bit different kid lol

Artem could have kept walking several times, but he didn't.

Khabib didn't commit assault.

Cocainor certainly destroyed property, attempted assault, probably trespassing, and likely more.

Ive seen in other threads that Artem was "attacked", "assaulted"
{<jordan}

Back